Who Post & Packages Lingerie the Best - Buying for a Present

15 replies
Found 5th Jan 2010
Just wondered in your opinion who does the best packaging when it comes to Lingerie? Looking to show off to the wife, expense not a problem, as whoever it is will probably have a sale

1. Misc
  2. Lingerie
15 Comments

you want to wear it for the wife

what like wrapping paper??

For me in a little box, with tissue paper and wrapped by someone other then oh as he sucks as wrapping

wrap it yourself nicely,much more personal and im sure she would be more grateful

la senza comes in a nice box bit thin and be careful of the scented beads that scatter everywhere lol
corinne
think a lot do gift wrapping nowadays for a bit extra though

rosalie;7438866

la senza comes in a nice box bit thin and be careful of the scented beads … la senza comes in a nice box bit thin and be careful of the scented beads that scatter everywhere lolcorinnethink a lot do gift wrapping nowadays for a bit extra though

Yes def la senza, smells lush :thumbsup:

Original Poster

What about Agent Provacateur? Any good?

bowyert1;7439024

never ordered from there but even their sale stuff is pretty expensive would hope they gift box the stuff :w00t:
corinne

bowyert1;7439024

definately good and if money is no object it the absolute best.

Surely its the contents and not the wrapping that matters.

pointless going to a site because it does good wrapping if the item is rubbish.

bowyert1;7439024

I think your better of going to La Senza, rather than ordering online, i bought a little something for the wife and they wrapped it up in a little golden box if i remember correctly with these scented things inside.. its been a while

But you have to ask them to gift wrap it!

Tesco.

definetly la senza

bowyert1;7439024

Just had a look myself only £245 for a pair of pyjamas :w00t:

tinkerbell28;7440520

La Senza nice gift wrap the quality now is crap, I ordered 3 bras from … La Senza nice gift wrap the quality now is crap, I ordered 3 bras from them recently as they had a sale all 3 lost the underwire within the 1st few wears and after looking it up on the internet a few are saying it's not what it was quality wise.

i had a 'wardrobe malfunction' with my £14 pair of la senza pants recently :oops:

bowyert1;7439024

just been on the site and seen a gorgeous bracelet for £30 and necklace for £40 with white bows on. trying so hard to resist
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed443
    2. Pictures from camera to android phone59
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?56
    4. Best/cheapest music service710

See more discussions