Groups
    EXPIRED

Who Posted The Free Jack Daniels Calender thread

earlier this year? since then JD have been sending me a freebie once a month this months was a JD Bottle Opener, previous ones have been coasters and even a blank CD i want to leave some positive rep.

14 Comments

Heres the post I think

]http//ww…els

Posted by ]millarcat

Your lucky, all I got was the calender

[SIZE=2]I got the JD Bottle Opener yesterday too, hubby thought I had spent money on it, there is a questionaire to fill in but it is only small.[/SIZE]

Original Poster

fizziebabes

[SIZE=2]I got the JD Bottle Opener yesterday too, hubby thought I had … [SIZE=2]I got the JD Bottle Opener yesterday too, hubby thought I had spent money on it, there is a questionaire to fill in but it is only small.[/SIZE]

i didnt even do that jus got sent it

the questionaire came with the opener in the same envelope, just asking if you liked the gift and if you like JD, 4 Q's in all with free post.

Original Poster

fizziebabes

the questionaire came with the opener in the same envelope, just asking … the questionaire came with the opener in the same envelope, just asking if you liked the gift and if you like JD, 4 Q's in all with free post.

:$ i should read things more carefully:$ woops
    lol

:oops: didn't mean to sound like I was telling you off, sorry, xxxx

Editor

Glad you're getting some extra freebies :thumbsup:
    Thanks for the rep rajpop:-D

Received a bottle opener as well

I didn't even receive the calender, gutted!

And I didn't order one.

I just got a JD Money Clip and a short questionaire.

Me too, using it to hold the free business cards that were ordered through vista print from this site, Coool:thumbsup:

Original Poster

i got it yesterday too
    pity i don't have any money to fill it :$

If anyone's still got their questionnaire (sent mine back already) you can add a friend's name to their mailing list - have to see if you can bribe someone Ducky!

:lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767499
      2. Bearded chat1020
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691427
      4. One for the mathmaticians3150

See more discussions