Groups

Who pulled that broken toe thread guys, it was soooo silly and funny.

Whoever the OP was, he should make more Misc threads when I'm online.

46 Comments

Banned

lmao at it

you guys are all so mean, lol.

They were only a kid, some thing like that feels like the end of the world to a kid.

Original Poster

daz1981;6694333

lmao at it

Was it your thread?

Banned

nooooooo

Original Poster

daz1981;6694364

nooooooo

Ok, some fairly new HUKDer. Couldn't register the name.:)

ChipSticks;6694341

you guys are all so mean, lol.They were only a kid, some thing like that … you guys are all so mean, lol.They were only a kid, some thing like that feels like the end of the world to a kid.

Och they probably stubbed their big toe on the corner of the computer table and thought it was broken, probably off out playing with their skip rope now.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ChipSticks;6694341

you guys are all so mean, lol.They were only a kid, some thing like that … you guys are all so mean, lol.They were only a kid, some thing like that feels like the end of the world to a kid.

On that basis, I seriously asked what he wanted us to do, he didn't reply to that.

hehe i just got a pm with some medical advice but it wasn't my toe or my thread!!! lolol

Banned

ChipSticks;6694341

what listen when i was 12 i climbed over a steal fence and dropped down right on one of them rusty steal rods they stick in the ground on building sites it went right through my azzcheek and i was stuck as my feet couldnt touch the ground i had to rock myself side to side to break the steal rod away from the ground at the bottom

and i still managed to hobble home:-D

It wasn't that funny? I'm sorry but grow up.

missp27;6694392

hehe i just got a pm with some medical advice but it wasn't my toe or my … hehe i just got a pm with some medical advice but it wasn't my toe or my thread!!! lolol

Yeah my bad... Who was the thread OP? So I can actually send the message to the person I intended it for!

missp27;6694392

hehe i just got a pm with some medical advice but it wasn't my toe or my … hehe i just got a pm with some medical advice but it wasn't my toe or my thread!!! lolol

Well I hope you use that medical advice, after all someone has taken the time to send you it lol.:p

Marina;6694383

On that basis, I seriously asked what he wanted us to do, he didn't reply … On that basis, I seriously asked what he wanted us to do, he didn't reply to that.

call ambulance for him:w00t:

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6694398

It wasn't that funny? I'm sorry but grow up.

The thread, the replies? no funny? I'm sorry but grow up.:p

daz1981;6694393

what listen when i was 12 i climbed over a steal fence and dropped down … what listen when i was 12 i climbed over a steal fence and dropped down right on one of them rusty steal rods they stick in the ground on building sites it went right through my azzcheek and i was stuck as my feet couldnt touch the ground i had to rock myself side to side to break the steal rod away from the ground at the bottom and i still managed to hobble home:-D

To be fair you were probably stoned tho.:p

Original Poster

flp14344;6694415

call ambulance for him:w00t:

He didn't post his address.:-D

missp27;6694392

Well at least somebody was thoughtful.... lol

meanies! lol

Original Poster

missp27;6694392

You need to pass it on that guy, come on quick!!!

Marina;6694419

The thread, the replies? no funny? I'm sorry but grow up.:p

I thought it was funny too Marina, and i'm very growed up lol

Banned

AshleyRFC;6694422

To be fair you were probably stoned tho.:p

its not the point it still hurt like hell and walking past people with your hand covered in blood holding on to ya azz crying doesnt make you feel good either

it left me feeling violated but didnt half make a killing from that building site a couple of nights later

daz1981;6694465

its not the point it still hurt like hell and walking past people with … its not the point it still hurt like hell and walking past people with your hand covered in blood holding on to ya azz crying doesnt make you feel good eitherit left me feeling violated but didnt half make a killing from that building site a couple of nights later

lol! What are you like!!! I swear

what a tool

Ive just bit the side of my mouth whilst eating a wine gum, i can't get to the phone and no one is home! please help me people of Hotuk!! lololol! Funny!

bargainhunter2009;6694484

what a tool

I'm disappointed it got pulled ....i wanted to know how they had broken their toe.

ei8hty5ive;6694502

Ive just bit the side of my mouth whilst eating a wine gum, i can't get … Ive just bit the side of my mouth whilst eating a wine gum, i can't get to the phone and no one is home! please help me people of Hotuk!! lololol! Funny!

Where in manc?...i'll get my coat and come and save you :thumbsup:

queenlush;6694519

What you gonna do? Stick yer tongue in his mouth and lick his wound?

Break you toe...First thing you think of doing? start a forum on here of course!!! i like his logic!

AshleyRFC;6694529

:w00t:..............:thumbsup:

AshleyRFC;6694529

:w00t:

ei8hty5ive;6694540

Original Poster

queenlush;6694519

:lol:

Hello lush sorry you're rushing, talk to you later. :-D

Marina;6694425

He didn't post his address.:-D

ho yaaaaa.......,:p

ei8hty5ive;6694540

You're no too young for her are you MMM?

AshleyRFC;6694558

You're no too young for her are you MMM?

Wut???? he is 85?

queenlush;6694572

Wut???? he is 85?

Lmao! Really?

im assuming thats year of birth....... lol

ClarityofMind;6694592

im assuming thats year of birth....... lol

Well thats what I thought, maybe Queen likes the Hugh Hefner look.:thumbsup:

queenlush;6694572

Wut???? he is 85?

GERTIE lol whats ya preference? xx

AshleyRFC;6694598

Well thats what I thought, maybe Queen likes the Hugh Hefner … Well thats what I thought, maybe Queen likes the Hugh Hefner look.:thumbsup:

Definately not eeeeeewwww ,

queenlush;6694625

Definately not eeeeeewwww ,

Aww hun dont go all shy because we've caught you out.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047166
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1212
      3. Cat Chat77739
      4. word association Game74044560

See more discussions