Who really wears the trousers in your house ?

8 replies
Found 16th Apr 2008
ARE YOU THE MAN ?

THE MAN SONG

Rodney Carrington - The Man Song

uk.youtube.com/wat…NEk

1. Misc
  2. Trousers
8 Comments

Original Poster

I trying to cos my partner a fool and no idea,so someone's gotta take control,I've been slack lately... will likely post about it soon,cos I'm fuming over something.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1903602

I trying to cos my partner a fool and no idea,so someone's gotta take … I trying to cos my partner a fool and no idea,so someone's gotta take control,I've been slack lately... will likely post about it soon,cos I'm fuming over something.

Have you listened to it yet ? It will make you smile

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1903602

I trying to cos my partner a fool and no idea,so someone's gotta take … I trying to cos my partner a fool and no idea,so someone's gotta take control,I've been slack lately... will likely post about it soon,cos I'm fuming over something.

let it rip cerys & cc

let it rip girl!!

snowtiger;1903612

Have you listened to it yet ? It will make you smile

Yeh I have.It did.

holly100;1903617

let it rip cerys & cclet it rip girl!!

I will do later,I'm just going have to..... cos its keeping me awake at night and so on...when ppl read it they going think its the most stupid thing ever.
But right now,I need get my Tinkerbell dressing gown on and hang my washing out,I'm not dressed yet...

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1903640

I will do later,I'm just going have to..... cos its keeping me awake at … I will do later,I'm just going have to..... cos its keeping me awake at night and so on...when ppl read it they going think its the most stupid thing ever.But right now,I need get my Tinkerbell dressing gown on and hang my washing out,I'm not dressed yet...

Sounds like you need one of these :friends:

muckypup;1903691

Sounds like you need one of these :friends:

T.Y I do !

I'm going post why now,on a seperate thread.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How Much are CEX offering for SNES mini?2739
    2. Cex snes mini price1328
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…22
    4. Camera lens11

See more discussions