who received a damaged halo 3 tin edition then?

7 replies
Found 26th Sep 2007
as above ...

in work and should hopefully get my copy today in the post.

guy in work got his in mint condition, lucky so and so! :whistling:

1. Misc
  2. Halo
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Halo
8 Comments

My mate's came "battered", so its damaged!

Lol i went into blockbuster this morning and the guy in the shop picked up a collectord one and starting shaking it as he could hear a loose disc -- if the box is damaged just contact the place you bought it and complain

Microsoft will replace any damaged Halo 3 limited edition discs for free.
xbox.com/en-…nt/

oli86

Microsoft will replace any damaged Halo 3 limited edition discs for … Microsoft will replace any damaged Halo 3 limited edition discs for free.http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/support/discreplacement/

What he said

Mine arrived from Gameplay with the discs loose, there were quite a few noticeable scratches on the main disc particularly but so far (fingers crossed!) I've not had any loading issues.

John

Original Poster

dandoc2

Lol i went into blockbuster this morning and the guy in the shop picked … Lol i went into blockbuster this morning and the guy in the shop picked up a collectord one and starting shaking it as he could hear a loose disc -- if the box is damaged just contact the place you bought it and complain

preordered mines from virgin, wasnt in when it was delivered, its in the sorting office.

ordered an elite through woolies and got halo 3 with the console(standard edition) got quidco aswell, 285 total which is ok, considering im selling my premium for 200.

wont bother collecting the item and it'll end up back with virgin unopened so i get a refund..

fitzybhoy

wont bother collecting the item and it'll end up back with virgin … wont bother collecting the item and it'll end up back with virgin unopened so i get a refund..

why dont you collect it and send it back yourself

it will be quicker?

Original Poster

knewbold

why dont you collect it and send it back yourselfit will be quicker?

that would involve waking up VERY early mate, it will be returned anyway.

i've got it in another deal, so not bothered when its returned.

its almost impossible that its not damaged anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this junction box wired properly??610
    2. Whey protien45
    3. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit58
    4. Foo fighters presale code.1110

See more discussions