Groups

Who remembers Creamola Foam????

Was just talking about Creamola Foam at the weekend and my hubby reckons he heard something on the radio about it coming back. Anyone else heard of this. Used to love this stuff - albeit many, many years ago.

28 Comments

yes it was great

quote wiki
    "Update: Due to be resurrected under the name Creamola Fizz around late January 2010."

Editor

Oooo yummy, I remember taking it with me when doing the Duke of Edinburgh award expedition with school, haven't seen it since though and that was a while back ... :whistling:

from the wiki: Update: Due to be resurrected under the name Creamola Fizz around late January 2010.

There's a facebook group to bring it back too. We took loads on a school trip as the water was manky down south!

Someone explain....

Original Poster

Late January 2010 - if anyone finds it in the shops, please, please let me know where.........brings back so much memories.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;7719834

Someone explain....

It was a powder that came in a tin. You mixed it up with water and, although it sounds bit weird, it was lovely. Used to have them at school dinners - many years ago!!!

oooohhhhh yes I remember that , absoloutly brill wish they would bring it back, I miss it

My mam loved this stuff. I will be great when its available again, al get some for her 50th lol

Original Poster

Hey...just spoke to a local sweetie shop in Aberdeenshire. She's getting the stuff in later this week!! Should have maybe kept that quiet until I get my own supply.

ask if she will deliver to all concerned lol

Never heard of it!

Original Poster

She's got a website .............[url]www.sarahsheavenlyfudge.co.uk/index.php[/url]

Although its mentioned on there it's not listed yet as it's not in stock and she doesn't know which flavours she's going to be getting yet. She said she was taking what she can get basically.

Loved it

tinkers;7719941

Hey...just spoke to a local sweetie shop in Aberdeenshire. She's getting … Hey...just spoke to a local sweetie shop in Aberdeenshire. She's getting the stuff in later this week!! Should have maybe kept that quiet until I get my own supply.

Which one, which one. tell me now!! I loved this stuff!!:-D

Original Poster

BlondeBella;7720034

Which one, which one. tell me now!! I loved this stuff!!:-D

She's got a website .............[url]www.sarahsheavenlyfudge.co.uk/index.php[/url]

Although its mentioned on there it's not listed yet as it's not in stock and she doesn't know which flavours she's going to be getting yet. She said she was taking what she can get basically

tinkers;7720092

She's got a website … She's got a website .............[url]www.sarahsheavenlyfudge.co.uk/index.php[/url]Although its mentioned on there it's not listed yet as it's not in stock and she doesn't know which flavours she's going to be getting yet. She said she was taking what she can get basically

Oh inverurie has some, excited!!!

Banned

Thank god there is something I don't remember.

I feel young again :thumbsup:

DLM;7720137

Thank god there is something I don't remember.I feel young again … Thank god there is something I don't remember.I feel young again :thumbsup:

Its because it was just mainly distributed in Scotland.

i loved this stuff

I remember it, tin had a boy & girl on the front? Soft plastic lid, red was my favourite flavour. Imagine the damage that kinda stuff done to your system

It must have been full of the E, it tasted great, even used to have a head on it like a pint I want some, how much?

Banned

I seem to remember a tv ad , the catch phrase was
    `creamola foam - fizzes and foamsizzes`
    maybe i`m having a sugar high flashback tho. : )

anyone remember chelsea whoppers??? i loved them too

Original Poster

geegee-pinata;7720696

Dont remember them - what were they

tinkers;7720729

Dont remember them - what were they

They were like gorgeous long thin chocolate chewy things like fudge, but not fudge. mmmm

allsorts4u.co.uk/pro…spx

Have actually bought some of these but they are not the same

geegee-pinata;7720696

Did you see them on that site? She has candy pans too, I loved them

and Lucky Tatties, right I'm turning off those all look too good!

so, its basically a british version of 'kool aid' (google if you don't know what it is)?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions