Expired

Who Remembers Tizer Ice

Found 21st Feb 2008
Inspired by the post about 3D Doritos, i got thinking about tizer ice. It was Tizer with menthol so it tasted cold, even at room temperature.

Only one person i know can remember it.

1. Misc
  2. Tizer
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tizer
10 Comments

i remember it. it was ummm...........not good.

Yeah I remember it, so-so if you ask me like most of these 'fad' drinks. By the way I read your post as :

It was Tizer with methanol

Now there's a combo :lol:

Original Poster

shanecr;1611573

i remember it. it was ummm...........not good.

WHAT? THAT DRINK WAS AWESOME. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT. :w00t:

I remember that, it tasted like medicine, what ever happened to Lilt Mango & Mandarin flavour? That was nice.

Shengis;1611624

Yeah I remember it, so-so if you ask me like most of these 'fad' drinks. … Yeah I remember it, so-so if you ask me like most of these 'fad' drinks. By the way I read your post as :Now there's a combo :lol:

That was a blinding drink... :thumbsup:

Yeah, I remember it, not that long ago was it?

Didn't hate it, but nor did I rave over it.

Shengis, that's how I read it too. :-D

sod Tizer Ice...they have ruined Tizer!!! Made it with fresh fruit juices...how dare they tamper with a drink that was awesome! Better not fiddle with Irn Bru...Grrrrr...

fern37;1612653

sod Tizer Ice...they have ruined Tizer!!! Made it with fresh fruit … sod Tizer Ice...they have ruined Tizer!!! Made it with fresh fruit juices...how dare they tamper with a drink that was awesome! Better not fiddle with Irn Bru...Grrrrr...

They may take our lives, but they will never take our Ffffffffluorescently orange drinks!!! :w00t:

That's put me in the mood for some Bru and it's almost lunchtime, ya dancer!

Original Poster

fern37;1612653

sod Tizer Ice...they have ruined Tizer!!! Made it with fresh fruit … sod Tizer Ice...they have ruined Tizer!!! Made it with fresh fruit juices...how dare they tamper with a drink that was awesome! Better not fiddle with Irn Bru...Grrrrr...

Damn right, Irn Bru is the best drink in the world. In fact, i have a 2 litre bottle right next to me now as i type.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions