Groups
    EXPIRED

Who Remembers Tizer Ice

Inspired by the post about 3D Doritos, i got thinking about tizer ice. It was Tizer with menthol so it tasted cold, even at room temperature.

Only one person i know can remember it.

10 Comments

i remember it. it was ummm...........not good.

Yeah I remember it, so-so if you ask me like most of these 'fad' drinks. By the way I read your post as :

It was Tizer with methanol

Now there's a combo :lol:

Original Poster

shanecr;1611573

i remember it. it was ummm...........not good.

WHAT? THAT DRINK WAS AWESOME. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT. :w00t:

I remember that, it tasted like medicine, what ever happened to Lilt Mango & Mandarin flavour? That was nice.

Shengis;1611624

Yeah I remember it, so-so if you ask me like most of these 'fad' drinks. … Yeah I remember it, so-so if you ask me like most of these 'fad' drinks. By the way I read your post as :Now there's a combo :lol:

That was a blinding drink... :thumbsup:

Yeah, I remember it, not that long ago was it?

Didn't hate it, but nor did I rave over it.

Shengis, that's how I read it too. :-D

sod Tizer Ice...they have ruined Tizer!!! Made it with fresh fruit juices...how dare they tamper with a drink that was awesome! Better not fiddle with Irn Bru...Grrrrr...

fern37;1612653

sod Tizer Ice...they have ruined Tizer!!! Made it with fresh fruit … sod Tizer Ice...they have ruined Tizer!!! Made it with fresh fruit juices...how dare they tamper with a drink that was awesome! Better not fiddle with Irn Bru...Grrrrr...

They may take our lives, but they will never take our Ffffffffluorescently orange drinks!!! :w00t:

That's put me in the mood for some Bru and it's almost lunchtime, ya dancer!

Original Poster

fern37;1612653

sod Tizer Ice...they have ruined Tizer!!! Made it with fresh fruit … sod Tizer Ice...they have ruined Tizer!!! Made it with fresh fruit juices...how dare they tamper with a drink that was awesome! Better not fiddle with Irn Bru...Grrrrr...

Damn right, Irn Bru is the best drink in the world. In fact, i have a 2 litre bottle right next to me now as i type.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
    2. What laptop to choose?11
    3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
    4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions