Who remembers Toonattik?

Posted 14th Dec 2019
Who remembers the weekend morning TV show Toonattik that aired on CITV from 2005 to 2010?

I remember waking up early in the morning, 7:25am I believe it was, to make sure I watched every single minute of that show

I was so sad when it ended. The video linked at the bottom of this post popped up in my YouTube recommendations recently and it literally brought tears to my eyes watching it

I remember when that goodbye song actually aired and when it finished, I was so upset because I knew my childhood weekend mornings would never be the same again. The fun, games and pies will always be fond memories of mine. I always went on the website as well

The presenters Anna Williamson and Jamie Rickers are really part of what made Toonattik what Toonattik was. Boy, I would do anything to get this show back on air

Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
Just you then, Andrew.

Seriously though, the name rings a bell but at that time in the morning on a weekend I would have been under the covers in my "pit" asleep!

I'll show my age now but I remember "The Banana Splits" TV show. Now THAT was entertainment...

Damn I wanted one of those buggies! Many years later, working for an agricultural company, I got to drive a John Deere Gator - how the memories flooded back...
Don't remember this at all. Was it a daily thing?

Tell you what I do miss though, kids weekend "magazine" shows. Going Live, Parallel 9 that sort of thing. TV is proper rubbish now. No wonder kids hardly watch it, there's nowt on for them
Edited by: "ra786" 14th Dec 2019
ra78614/12/2019 17:37

Don't remember this at all. Was it a daily thing?

Who remembers the weekend morning TV show Toonattik that aired on CITV from 2005 to 2010? <<from the first line of OP so I guess it was in early evenings during the week.
harlzter14/12/2019 18:20

Who remembers the weekend morning TV show Toonattik that aired on CITV …Who remembers the weekend morning TV show Toonattik that aired on CITV from 2005 to 2010? <<from the first line of OP so I guess it was in early evenings during the week.

I didn't read it properly. But you guessed it wrong
What you on about kids shows for ?
I very vaguely remember it. Don’t think I really watched it myself
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants