Groups

Who runs teh misc?

Who runs teh misc?

The big question

Discuss

233 Comments

me...

in a silent 'let you get on with it' kind of way ;-)

Lol dont think anyone runs it in full even tho some claim to but there are those that influence it imo

Banned

bassman_uk

no one

I was told it was me the other night, but I declined the offer lol, have enough running my own life thanks very much.:? Sure it must be Numpty of late!?:thumbsup: Threads that pertain to every one and not just out and out flirting!!!:whistling:

Banned

Admin and the moderators, I have answered your question and have therefore expired this thread for you.

Good day.

Banned

Officially it's me, BG1, VB1 and numptyj. Haters can hate, but they all know we got da misk on lockdown

Safe

lumoruk;8349789

Admin and the moderators, I have answered your question and have … Admin and the moderators, I have answered your question and have therefore expired this thread for you.Good day.

Chesso does

Banned

ryman1000;8349769

bassman_uk

this

DJ1;8349809

Officially it's me, BG1, VB1 and numptyj. Haters can hate, but they all … Officially it's me, BG1, VB1 and numptyj. Haters can hate, but they all know we got da misk on lockdownSafe

Really sad, this type of post. I pity them.

Banned

skusey;8349812

Chesso does

....in his head

ryman1000;8349769

bassman_uk

bykergrove;8349825

this

:-D

DJ1;8349809

Officially it's me, BG1, VB1 and numptyj. Haters can hate, but they all … Officially it's me, BG1, VB1 and numptyj. Haters can hate, but they all know we got da misk on lockdownSafe

who are you ?

Original Poster

DJ1;8349809

No JfK???

deek72;8349826

This

having a laugh...you know light hearted stuff...SERIOUS!

Banned

skusey;8349842

This

This.

Inb4 more generic misk replies.

Lolz.

+8.65,4.4

tbh all this running the misc stuff is pointless !!

Banned

DJ1;8349809

Officially it's me, BG1, VB1 and JFK. Haters can hate, but they all know … Officially it's me, BG1, VB1 and JFK. Haters can hate, but they all know we got da misk on lockdownSafe

That's just a list of disillusion people, who amongst themselves think they control a forum on a shopping based website put everything they write in bold or red, but insist this has no influence on them being noticed.

Jebus runs de misk
    /thread

...safe

skusey;8349812

Chesso does

one of the best posters on here

DJ1;8349828

....in his head

Chesso is female.

Original Poster

DJ1;8349866

This. Inb4 more generic misk replies. Lolz. +8.65,4.4

Ive never seen you before today, how can you run teh misc if youre not even noticed??

BG1 on the other hand....

aah96;8349902

and cringey and embarassing

Banned

lumoruk;8349789

Admin and the moderators, I have answered your question and have … Admin and the moderators, I have answered your question and have therefore expired this thread for you.Good day.

aah96;8349902

I know, seems a mod unexpired though.

Banned

Starr;8349913

Ive never seen you before today, how can you run teh misc if youre not … Ive never seen you before today, how can you run teh misc if youre not even noticed??BG1 on the other hand....

Someone want to explain to this fool who I am?

Tyte. Yarp

lumoruk;8349931

I know, seems a mod unexpired though.

that was me wot did that :thumbsup:

bassman1 :whistling:

DJ1;8349949

Someone want to explain to this fool who I am?Tyte. Yarp

yip - a plonker

DJ1;8349949

if u used the same avvy dan it might help :thumbsup:

bossyboots;8349961

yip - a plonker

Hey Bossy how was your arvo?:thumbsup:

DJ1;8349949

no one cares who you are now, or who you were before, you never have and never will run the misc, so it dosent matter !!

deek72;8349826

I'd have to agree with you there, makes you wonder if they talk/behave like this in their workplace or school, well school maybe.

its not normal adult behaviour :thinking:

Banned

aah96;8349981

no one cares who you are now, or who you were before, you never have and … no one cares who you are now, or who you were before, you never have and never will run the misc, so it dosent matter !!

"doesn't"

At least make an effort.

Mad jealousy in this thread.

trego37;8349979

Hey Bossy how was your arvo?:thumbsup:

my BBQ?! Was just brillant! Hope u enjoyed Loch Lomond - brilliant place and one of my favourites!

bossyboots;8349961

yip - a plonker

richp;8349982

I'd have to agree with you there, makes you wonder if they talk/behave … I'd have to agree with you there, makes you wonder if they talk/behave like this in their workplace or school, well school maybe.its not normal adult behaviour :thinking:

I thought peeps were just having a laugh...they're not serious...are they?:oops:

bossyboots;8350000

my BBQ?! Was just brillant! Hope u enjoyed Loch Lomond - brilliant place … my BBQ?! Was just brillant! Hope u enjoyed Loch Lomond - brilliant place and one of my favourites!

It was gorgeous, nice picnic lovely sun got my mum out and wee boy had fun too:-D

trego37;8350005

I thought peeps were just having a laugh...they're not serious...are … I thought peeps were just having a laugh...they're not serious...are they?:oops:

cue Numpty's pic please :-D

DJ1;8349999

"doesn't"At least make an effort. Mad jealousy in this thread.

why are you so bothered who runs the misc on a shopping forum that many people probably don't know about ??

VDJ1 sounds like a prat

Banned

who runs the misc? a sad collection of people who seem to think the misc is worth running

skusey;8350041

VDJ1 sounds like a prat

We don't really know what people are like in real life..it could all be a facade on here!:roll:

jubbyme;8350051

who runs the misc? a sad collection of people who seem to think the misc … who runs the misc? a sad collection of people who seem to think the misc is worth running

:lol: well said. Where have u been btw
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?11
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions