Groups

Who saw this coming??

I did. Silly Americans.

linky below

15 Comments

Silly Afghans.

If i burn a Harry Potter book do you think a load of fruit cakes that believe in wizards will start beheading? lol

Banned

i dunno you try and help these people,jesus!

Original Poster

I don't think Harry Potter is comparable!?

splatsplatsplat

I don't think Harry Potter is comparable!?

Depends on your viewpoint. To some both are work of fiction............to others they are both real.

Nowt as queer as folk as they say.

RFC

i dunno you try and help these people,jesus!

alot of them probably don't see it as help, with all those bombs falling on their heads.

Banned

r4ge

alot of them probably don't see it as help, with all those bombs falling … alot of them probably don't see it as help, with all those bombs falling on their heads.

so what do you suggest r4ger?

Original Poster

RFC

so what do you suggest r4ger?

dont let americans near the weapons!? When your in someone else's country "helping them" you probably dont want to be killing innocent civilians including women & children.

People just use religion as an excuse to hate - if it wasn't that it would be something else, race, colour, football team, tribe.....

but if u know its gonna tick some people off....and people who are very stupid and will do the exact opposite to what is said in the Holy Quran..... then why antagonise them.....?

Banned

splatsplatsplat

dont let americans near the weapons!? When your in someone else's country … dont let americans near the weapons!? When your in someone else's country "helping them" you probably dont want to be killing innocent civilians including women & children.

you dont like americans splat?

saved our ass in ww2.....

funny enough imagine if they didnt and we were took over by the nazi,s....

I worked at a book distrubutors for a short while and took a call from a bookshop wanting the koran. He gave me the isbn and it was out of stock. I then proceeded to ask him if there was an alternative because at this point I did not realise there is only 1 koran unlike the bible there is around 50 versions.

He went loopy, started screaming and shouting at me and he was full of hate with it too I was gobsmacked.

So in my opinion the idiot in Florida should be strung up for causing these poor peeps deaths. He must be aware of the depth of feeling around this book as he caused a media storm by suggesting he was going to do it last year.

This does not excuse the Afghans behaviour in any shape or form but sad thing is he played with fire and others got burnt.

loulou11

I worked at a book distrubutors for a short while and took a call from a … I worked at a book distrubutors for a short while and took a call from a bookshop wanting the koran. He gave me the isbn and it was out of stock. I then proceeded to ask him if there was an alternative because at this point I did not realise there is only 1 koran unlike the bible there is around 50 versions.He went loopy, started screaming and shouting at me and he was full of hate with it too I was gobsmacked.So in my opinion the idiot in Florida should be strung up for causing these poor peeps deaths. He must be aware of the depth of feeling around this book as he caused a media storm by suggesting he was going to do it last year.This does not excuse the Afghans behaviour in any shape or form but sad thing is he played with fire and others got burnt.

Rubbish, the people who carried out that attack are animals full stop, just because some inbred tool burnt a koran or two is no excuse for what they did.

danmc

Rubbish, the people who carried out that attack are animals full stop, … Rubbish, the people who carried out that attack are animals full stop, just because some inbred tool burnt a koran or two is no excuse for what they did.

Well I know that and you know that, the point I was trying to make was the idiot that burnt the koran knew it too before he did it.
    Edited by: "loulou11" 2nd Apr 2011

Original Poster

RFC

you dont like americans splat?saved our ass in ww2.....funny enough … you dont like americans splat?saved our ass in ww2.....funny enough imagine if they didnt and we were took over by the nazi,s....

Its not that I dislike americans, its rather a dislike on their recent track record of "shoot first ask questions later".
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 10% Argos code with glitch11
      2. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?55
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..46
      4. Safest type of external hard drive?11

See more discussions