Groups

Who says halo 3 was gona be dead after reach?

over 1 million people online in matchmaking yday haha Still one of the best games out on the xbox 360

21 Comments

Original Poster

Wow in the last 24 hours :Total Players Online (24h):2,171,177

Reach is better for me feels more like halo 2 did,Halo 3 was great tho !!

Original Poster

Noo wayy IMO reach maps are too big and the powerups are garbage.

I prefer my FPS to be on foot rather than a space hopper.

COD all the way

Original Poster

W1zz

I prefer my FPS to be on foot rather than a space hopper.COD all the way … I prefer my FPS to be on foot rather than a space hopper.COD all the way

lol cod doesnt require skill, whereas halo does :P

MarzBarz

lol cod doesnt require skill, whereas halo does :P

Yeah and I'm George Bush.

GTFO with Halo requires skill, you want to play a skilled game, grab a mouse and keyboard and see what a real FPS is.

There is so many people online due to all of them being under 14, loners, and too dumb to play a decent game.

The gaming masses reunite.

Original Poster

Console gaming cannot be compares to pc gaming(way ahead).

Original Poster

Compared*

Banned

halo doesn't really require skill and halo 3 is full of plebs who wont play reach because there isn't a br so they can't go around saying "i can out br you"

Banned

How about if reach made more maps, i may stay with reach but atm, it's pretty bad.

Reach > Halo 3 IMO

never been a fan of halo online, just seems to like a bunch of kids constantly jumping about, only skill required is working out where they are jumping1

COD all the way for me

king261

never been a fan of halo online, just seems to like a bunch of kids … never been a fan of halo online, just seems to like a bunch of kids constantly jumping about, only skill required is working out where they are jumping1COD all the way for me

I do enjoy both games but...

Seriously COD has about the same amount of skill as Halo, "let me stand the other side of the map and fire javelins for half an hour"

natversion1

I do enjoy both games but...Seriously COD has about the same amount of … I do enjoy both games but...Seriously COD has about the same amount of skill as Halo, "let me stand the other side of the map and fire javelins for half an hour"

Which I've never seen happen and I'm in the top couple thousand MW2 players.

Wotwot123

Which I've never seen happen and I'm in the top couple thousand MW2 … Which I've never seen happen and I'm in the top couple thousand MW2 players.

Well if you haven't seen it then it must be untrue!

Banned

I do prefer COD, wasnt a fan of HALO 3 but enjoy reach, think black ops will be a lot better though. Halo requires more skill (imo), anyone can fire a grenade launcher or get 3 bullets on target with a ump, where as halo requires tactical movement knowing when to reload, when to use grenades, when to melee, where to move to etc.... whereas COD is just stay in one place and shoot when you see someone until you get an overpowered killstreak.

natversion1

Well if you haven't seen it then it must be untrue!

Pretty much with the amount of days I've got on there.

There are Youtube videos dedicated to showing you where to stand a fire it from to get spawn kills etc, it happens.

natversion1

There are Youtube videos dedicated to showing you where to stand a fire … There are Youtube videos dedicated to showing you where to stand a fire it from to get spawn kills etc, it happens.

Yes I know it happens, but no one stands and does it for a whole game.

You shoot a missle, and run off to kill people with your Primary, it's a tactic.

brb.........playing Doom

Original Poster

ryman1000

I do prefer COD, wasnt a fan of HALO 3 but enjoy reach, think black ops … I do prefer COD, wasnt a fan of HALO 3 but enjoy reach, think black ops will be a lot better though. Halo requires more skill (imo), anyone can fire a grenade launcher or get 3 bullets on target with a ump, where as halo requires tactical movement knowing when to reload, when to use grenades, when to melee, where to move to etc.... whereas COD is just stay in one place and shoot when you see someone until you get an overpowered killstreak.

Exactly
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044545
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1622
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2487
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390

See more discussions