Groups

who sold this sofa ??

anyone know who sold these sofas ?

it's called sherlock

hoping to replace the cushions.

thanks

15 Comments

I f you just put "sherlock sofa" in search engine.... all will be revealed.

Original Poster

well clearly I've tried that already.........

but over the years all shops design sofas with same name that's why I'm asking the HELPFUL people on here.

irishbaby

well clearly I've tried that already.........but over the years all shops … well clearly I've tried that already.........but over the years all shops design sofas with same name that's why I'm asking the HELPFUL people on here.

Tbf if thats the case you will need to post a pic op as youve only told us sherlock if theres heaps called sherlock then mite be the wrong one people find

irishbaby

well clearly I've tried that already.........but over the years all shops … well clearly I've tried that already.........but over the years all shops design sofas with same name that's why I'm asking the HELPFUL people on here.

​is there a model code or makers mark on any labels ,either on the cushions, sofa or underneath?

irishbaby

Curious, but how can people help you other than link you to shops that sell sofas with the name sherlock

Original Poster

I did upload pictures but for some reason it's not showing.

You may be able to get it re-upholstered

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever is left, however improbable, will be your answer!

Looked at a sofa in dfs 1 - 2 years ago it was called the sherlock.

Original Poster

loumar76

Is this what you're looking … Is this what you're looking for?http://www.next.co.uk/shop/category-sofas/range-sherlock-type-fabric

​no its not that one

Where were they purchased from?

Genius thread

mbadrealam

Where were they purchased from?

​Best answer ever!! you win!!

Ellie.Phant

I f you just put "sherlock sofa" in search engine.... all will be … I f you just put "sherlock sofa" in search engine.... all will be revealed.

No **** Sherlock
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky or virgin33
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2330
      3. Which android box?510
      4. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup34

See more discussions