Groups

Who the hell is Bingsey??

New Mod spotted on voucher section? Since when?

acecatcher3 spotted this chuffin ages ago. - acecatcher3
    - acecatcher3

53 Comments

Banned

link?

Admin

We thought you'd all notice sooner to be honest

Yep, we've got a new member on the HUKD mod team

]Bingsy

saw this person ages ago, is this the person u choose after askin me to be a mod jb? :-D

Just in time for our 'White Christmas' no doubt ?

Banned

I will be nice to Bingsey at all times ;-)

Banned

Where are they? get em in here...introduce themselves...answer the important questions we all need to know:

1 - M/F
    2 - AGE
    3 - SINGLE
    4 - CHANCE OF MOD LOVE?

@ Millarcat - Grrrr x

another one turned to the dark side of the force:w00t:

mr miagi;3210832

check out my deal...ull be very happy.

acecatcher3;3210837

what deal is that:thumbsup:

Admin

acecatcher3;3210809

saw this person ages ago, is this the person u choose after askin me to … saw this person ages ago, is this the person u choose after askin me to be a mod jb? :-D

Ya.

Course it was sweetheart. :whistling:

acecatcher3;3210837

ha ha yea ive already got em. cheers:thumbsup:

juliet_bravo;3210793

We thought you'd all notice sooner to be honest :pYep, we've got a new … We thought you'd all notice sooner to be honest :pYep, we've got a new member on the HUKD mod team]Bingsy

Sassie mentioned this several days ago.....
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ing

Bingsy looks to be a bit of a technophile from their deal posts..

And good luck Bingsy!!

gari189;3210924

Sassie mentioned this several days … Sassie mentioned this several days ago.....http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/256788/spamming-expiring

i think this confirms that a fs/ft squad is needed and it should b me sassie and donnydude, nout gets past us, wud even stick saint in the team for the lols, hukd prepared to recognise us as a team?...u know it makes sense!

http://www.kevininscoe.com/pub/lol.jpg

Banned

hi new mod! :-D

Oh god he / she is from Sheffield that means i'm getting banned

RedIron;3211150

Oh god he / she is from Sheffield that means i'm getting banned

bout time eh :whistling:

new mod, no one heard of them, based in sheffield

now the good part ............ thats where hukd & quidco are based ............ so whats the chances its something to do with that

Banned

faevilangel;3211163

bout time eh :whistling:

OI....U!

CoD4 tonight?

ODB_69;3211174

OI....U!CoD4 tonight?

of course ............ and im [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"] MALE[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

be on bout 10.15 when i get in from work :thumbsup:

Banned

faevilangel;3211191

of course ............ and im … of course ............ and im [FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]MALE[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:pbe on bout 10.15 when i get in from work :thumbsup:

:?
    never said you weren't?!

that yank chick sounded hot last night though lol

ODB_69;3211216

:?never said you weren't?!that yank chick sounded hot last night though … :?never said you weren't?!that yank chick sounded hot last night though lol

you said i was female :lol:

something about american chicks makes me :oops:

Banned

faevilangel;3211232

you said i was female :lol:something about american chicks makes me :oops:

:w00t:no I didnt lol...I said that kid sounded female loooooool

u got mixed up man:-D

yh they sound hot...we gotta play them again...but maybe when were better they nailed us real bad

ODB_69;3211311

:w00t:no I didnt lol...I said that kid sounded female looooooolu got … :w00t:no I didnt lol...I said that kid sounded female looooooolu got mixed up man:-Dyh they sound hot...we gotta play them again...but maybe when were better they nailed us real bad

u said u mixed me up with fireheaven :lol:

yeah we got mauled by some chicks ....... lets find people we can beat tonight :giggle:

Banned

faevilangel;3211372

u said u mixed me up with fireheaven :lol:yeah we got mauled by some … u said u mixed me up with fireheaven :lol:yeah we got mauled by some chicks ....... lets find people we can beat tonight :giggle:

looooooool that was Al not me...I couldnt get my headset working...had to go wired cause battery on wireless was dead

ODB_69;3211381

looooooool that was Al not me...I couldnt get my headset working...had to … looooooool that was Al not me...I couldnt get my headset working...had to go wired cause battery on wireless was dead

oh right :lol:

i still only have the wired one .......... spent too much in last 2 weeks on this console :?

OdirtyB

your task while im at work is to get as many people online tonight :-D

Banned

faevilangel;3211681

OdirtyB your task while im at work is to get as many people online … OdirtyB your task while im at work is to get as many people online tonight :-D

nah...dont worry...

If you build it they will come ;-)

its a complete joke that Bingsey got made mod before me.

i joke.

black gerbil1;3211703

its a complete joke that Bingsey got made mod before mei joke.

didn't think hukd employed trolls :whistling:

Original Poster

Never heard of them before, are they fit?

Hi guys,

Damn!, secret's out is it :oops:. Thought I'd managed to slip under your radars :whistling:. Didn't expect you'd notice me quite so early on. I was told by the other MODs that it wouldn't be too long before the Eagle Eyed members noticed me.

Being from Sheffield is a coincidence, certainly as far as I know. I've been a member here since Feb 2006 mainly posting deals (sweat smiley needed).

Banned

bingsy;3217288

Hi guys,Damn!, secret's out is it :oops:. Thought I'd managed to slip … Hi guys,Damn!, secret's out is it :oops:. Thought I'd managed to slip under your radars :whistling:. Didn't expect you'd notice me quite so early on. I was told by the other MODs that it wouldn't be too long before the Eagle Eyed members noticed me.Being from Sheffield is a coincidence, certainly as far as I know. I've been a member here since Feb 2006 mainly posting deals (sweat smiley needed).

At least you show all those post counters it's not the amount of posts you make, but the amount of deals you post...to become a super moderator.(btw never seen you on here) :thinking:

ODB_69;3210819

Where are they? get em in here...introduce themselves...answer the … Where are they? get em in here...introduce themselves...answer the important questions we all need to know:1 - M/F2 - AGE3 - SINGLE4 - CHANCE OF MOD [email protected] Millarcat - Grrrr x

1 - M/F - M ([COLOR=Red]sorry ODB_69, nerver mind Mate![/COLOR])
    2 - AGE - censored
    3 - SINGLE - Correct
    4 - CHANCE OF MOD LOVE? - You never know :oops:

Edit: 2. Age - censored. Trying to knick my identity Chris

gari189;3210924

Sassie mentioned this several days … Sassie mentioned this several days ago.....http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/256788/spamming-expiringBingsy looks to be a bit of a technophile from their deal posts..And good luck Bingsy!!

It was Lou first, to be accurate!!
    hotukdeals.com/ite…=16
    All playing it cool!!

Congrats and all the best Bingsy.:)

DLM;3210817

I will be nice to Bingsey at all times ;-)

Thanks DLM :thumbsup: I'll be on my best behaviour as well. Lets all be nice to each other

mr miagi;3210832

Sorry mr_miagi. I did come in kicking and screaming

Banned

bingsy;3217344

Thanks DLM :thumbsup: I'll be on my best behaviour as well. Lets all be … Thanks DLM :thumbsup: I'll be on my best behaviour as well. Lets all be nice to each other

Now, i know you are male, i will be nice to you :thumbsup:

chesso;3217336

It was Lou first, to be … It was Lou first, to be accurate!!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/256788/showpost.php?p=3179212&postcount=16All playing it cool!!Congrats and all the best Bingsy.:)

Thanks for the welcome chesso :thumbsup:

Lou wins then

DLM;3217371

Now, i know you are male, i will be nice to you :thumbsup:

Only 40 miles away DLM ;-)

bingsy;3217331

1 - M/F - M ([COLOR=Red]sorry ODB_69, nerver mind Mate![/COLOR])2 - AGE - … 1 - M/F - M ([COLOR=Red]sorry ODB_69, nerver mind Mate![/COLOR])2 - AGE - 42 (can't believe it myself)3 - SINGLE - Correct4 - CHANCE OF MOD LOVE? - You never know :oops:

Hiya

Banned

bingsy;3217404

Only 40 miles away DLM ;-)

Picture, picture! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33