Groups

Who the hell is Zac Barf anyway?

Never heard of her.

30 Comments

Zach Braff (he) is an actor.....would be faster for you to google it :?

Gorgeous actor in Scrubs

and very much alive me thinks!

Why did you think he/she is a her?

choc1969;6558849

Gorgeous actor in Scrubs

wouldnt go that far lol....although have a weird crush on Dr Cox :oops:
    http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/03262008/d/2/a/d/d2ad35670d3ac0_full.jpg

Do you live in a cave?

lil_tiger;6558868

This isnt zach braff anyway lol

tinktink;6558912

http://gadgetsteria.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/facepalm.jpg

lil_tiger;6558868

eugh

Zach is lush

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/zach-braff-2006-mtv-movie-awards-arrivals-8Y5S9Y.jpg

tinktink;6558912

I know.....hence the ALTHOUGH:roll:

choc said he was fit.....I said I wouldnt go that far although Dr Cox.....:whistling:

Original Poster

Don't watch much American tv to be honest, not my type of humour.
    Thought she must have been royalty or something the way people were going crazy

choc1969;6558937

eugh :pZach is lush

lol hes kinda got the rebellious teenager look to me :? whatever his look is....it doesnt do it for me....and I dont think it helps that he really needs to grow a pair in scrubs lol.....but he deserves Elliot

lil_tiger;6558835

Zach Braff (he) is an actor.....would be faster for you to google it :?

Possibly not if he was searching for the wrong spelling :lol:

Skusey is a man?

I always thought 'he' was a woman :oops:

Original Poster

sancho1983;6559318

Skusey is a man? I always thought 'he' was a woman :oops:

:?:?:?

Banned

sancho1983;6559318

Skusey is a man? I always thought 'he' was a woman :oops:

+1:?

Banned

Give the OP a break - he probably grew up in a world with only a couple of tv channels and the occassional pathe news report at the 'flicks'.

With the explosion of digital tv and all those channels, it's hard to stay abreast of them all especially if they're 'youth-oriented'.

Prince Philip did an interview where he bemoaned the complexity of tv remotes nowadays - maybe Skusey is in the same boat and has been watching BBC1 for the last 50 years.:thumbsup:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6561382

Give the OP a break - he probably grew up in a world with only a couple … Give the OP a break - he probably grew up in a world with only a couple of tv channels and the occassional pathe news report at the 'flicks'.With the explosion of digital tv and all those channels, it's hard to stay abreast of them all especially if they're 'youth-oriented'.Prince Philip did an interview where he bemoaned the complexity of tv remotes nowadays - maybe Skusey is in the same boat and has been watching BBC1 for the last 50 years.:thumbsup:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8300524.stm

Hi, stalker. I dont watch American TV progs, yet you appear to have an issue with what channels I can/cannot watch? Please submit a list.

Original Poster

casparwhite;6559848

+1:?

FilthAndFurry;6561382

Give the OP a break - he probably grew up in a world with only a couple … Give the OP a break - he probably grew up in a world with only a couple of tv channels and the occassional pathe news report at the 'flicks'.With the explosion of digital tv and all those channels, it's hard to stay abreast of them all especially if they're 'youth-oriented'.Prince Philip did an interview where he bemoaned the complexity of tv remotes nowadays - maybe Skusey is in the same boat and has been watching BBC1 for the last 50 years.:thumbsup:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8300524.stm

Drugs dont work kids

skusey;6559475

:?:?:?

Not being offensive, just always thought you were a girl :?

Banned

sancho1983;6566920

Not being offensive, just always thought you were a girl :?

it appears he has no agenda with you thinking that hence no commentrs directed your way.......he seems to have other axes to grind for some reason:roll:

Original Poster

casparwhite;6566970

it appears he has no agenda with you thinking that hence no commentrs … it appears he has no agenda with you thinking that hence no commentrs directed your way.......he seems to have other axes to grind for some reason:roll:

+1:)

Banned

skusey;6567410

+1:)

so an admission to personal attacks then......what a cool life choice for a 40 odd year old

have you lived much in your life?

would you care to share your problems or is it only guv you choose to share with

skusey;6558950

Don't watch much American tv to be honest, not my type of humour.Thought … Don't watch much American tv to be honest, not my type of humour.Thought she must have been royalty or something the way people were going crazy

Eh not even the golden girls:?

Original Poster

casparwhite;6567453

so an admission to personal attacks then......what a cool life choice for … so an admission to personal attacks then......what a cool life choice for a 40 odd year oldhave you lived much in your life?would you care to share your problems or is it only guv you choose to share with

no, I talk to frank aswell:-D

Banned

skusey;6567748

no, I talk to frank aswell:-D

im always here for you if life gets too tough.......

i have a number of automatic weapons in thailand if it ever gets a little too much for you, i can probably help with women as well. i have a number of girls on the books:)

frank doesnt know what he's talking about he's a government informer/operative he knows naff all...... its all a smoke screen

Original Poster

casparwhite;6567820

im always here for you if life gets too tough.......i have a number of … im always here for you if life gets too tough.......i have a number of automatic weapons in thailand if it ever gets a little too much for you, i can probably help with women as well. i have a number of girls on the books:)frank doesnt know what he's talking about he's a government informer/operative he knows naff all...... its all a smoke screen

whatever floats ya boat.
    I am more than happy with my life thanks.:thumbsup:
    You are 16 right?

Original Poster

ants97;6567491

Eh not even the golden girls:?

nope.:)

Banned

Thread closed as requested by OP.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
    3. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34
    4. Free Codes from EGX44

See more discussions