Groups

Who thinks Littlewoods is going bust with all these special codes that are currently on offer??

Surely they must be making a loss! I have ordered lots and will continue to do so. What does everything think......?

14 Comments

Codes such as what, ? I am a customer but don't recall any

Lol, have you not had the email? They wont go bust you will!!! If your not entitled to use it the they ARE taking the money back

I think if you keep using codes that haven't been emailed to you, there will be a hefty clawback bill landing on your doorstep..................:whistling:

Original Poster

well we will have to wait and see - watch this space! spoke to them person to person did question it at the time seemed cool with the discounts anyway never have o/s bal and they will have to find me first lol for the rest!

Original Poster

? where have you been *flowers* type in littlewoods in vouchers and have a look.

I think the thing that would make Littlewoods go bust would not be their codes, it would more likely be their extremely overpriced items. i've only ever bought things from there only with codes as the prices are truely crazy compared to other places

DarkKnight;5452708

I think the thing that would make Littlewoods go bust would not be their … I think the thing that would make Littlewoods go bust would not be their codes, it would more likely be their extremely overpriced items. i've only ever bought things from there only with codes as the prices are truely crazy compared to other places

There not that bad if you use Littlewoods Direct always cheaper there.

Original Poster

yeah true knight but I think the reason behind that is that you pay weekly/monthly interest free. a little perk. you can get some bargains if you happen to look at the right time. I have got to know the delivery man really well lol.

ARNOLD115;5452744

yeah true knight but I think the reason behind that is that you pay … yeah true knight but I think the reason behind that is that you pay weekly/monthly interest free. a little perk. you can get some bargains if you happen to look at the right time. I have got to know the delivery man really well lol.

sexytime?

funlovincriminal;5452857

sexytime?

LOL.
    Have sum rep.
    Me n the mrs use that word :thumbsup:

I've used a few littlewoods codes and always paid up front for the item rather than put it on their payment scheme. This way if they come looking for money I'll be instructing my bank to make sure they dont take any money out of my account. This way I don't think they'll come looking for money as my account is always at £0 owed!
    Not sure if it's gonna work but it's how I do it and hopefully I'll slip through the system if they want money back!

Original Poster

thats what I think johnie - more fool littlewoods!

I think the Barclay brothers will be OK.

Banned

RuthIess;5452641

Lol, have you not had the email? They wont go bust you will!!! If your … Lol, have you not had the email? They wont go bust you will!!! If your not entitled to use it the they ARE taking the money back

You seem to claim that is fact (capital ARE etc), yet it happened once, and I've used several codes with no bother
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1622
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047104
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927353
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1621

See more discussions