Groups

who thinks that wenger should coach the british swimming team

who thinks that wenger should coach the british swimming team hes already got a team full of world class divers and wasnt it so funny seeing him sent off today

26 Comments

Did you see him when he went to the stands after being sent off

Look like he was getting ride to dive off

:lol: class

Original Poster

sorry im not an arsenal fan

I lol'd big time, The moaner still at it.

Can't fault the guy for his passion of football though.

He should watch the replay first, He made himself look like a right fool.

As for the diving, They need to knock that on the head.

In all fairness I wouldn't say they were a team of divers, however based on the last couple of match's it's hard to suggest otherwise.

Rafa should be his assistant with Gerrard, Torres and Lucas throwing themselves to the ground at every opportunity, he would be a truly worthy assistant.

And the irony of a Man Utd fan talking of banning diving....................Ronaldo would never have done that.

Rooneys dive was pretty convincing. Look at the drag marks before he even gets to Almunia, already on the way down....

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8425/1251570349756.gif

Banned

jaybizzle;6156913

Rooneys dive was pretty convincing. Look at the drag marks before he even … Rooneys dive was pretty convincing. Look at the drag marks before he even gets to Almunia, already on the way down....

LOL... that was definitely a dive.

jaybizzle;6156913

Rooneys dive was pretty convincing. Look at the drag marks before he even … Rooneys dive was pretty convincing. Look at the drag marks before he even gets to Almunia, already on the way down....

It's probably due to a natural reaction to lesson the impact.

Yeah he could have easily jumped over the goalkeeper there

jaybizzle;6156913

not bitter then ? lol!!!

The difference between that and Eduardo and Eboue's one is that at least there was contact! :thumbsup:

Rooney played for the contact sure, theres a difference between diving and playing for contact!

dear god, was this thread made by a paranoid Celtic fan?

not sure the swimming team is the right place for him - if one of them got in to trouble he probably wouldn't see it and they'd drown

Cantona_7;6157296

not bitter then ? lol!!!The difference between that and Eduardo and … not bitter then ? lol!!!The difference between that and Eduardo and Eboue's one is that at least there was contact! :thumbsup:Rooney played for the contact sure, theres a difference between diving and playing for contact!

seriously stfu lol, a dives a dive.

MarzBarz;6157456

seriously stfu lol, a dives a dive.

could you possibly have less of a clue?? If contact is made its not a dive (rooney,raul for RM tonight), if contact is not made its a dive (eduardo,eboue) HTH

Original Poster

makershaker;6157406

dear god, was this thread made by a paranoid Celtic fan?

no im not scottish im a utd fan actually

Cantona_7;6157296

not bitter then ? lol!!!The difference between that and Eduardo and … not bitter then ? lol!!!The difference between that and Eduardo and Eboue's one is that at least there was contact! :thumbsup:Rooney played for the contact sure, theres a difference between diving and playing for contact!

Eboues dive was bad.

But if you watch the angle that has Eduardo running at the camera, you can see there is contact.

Im not bitter either. We gave away 2 goals, but dominated most of the game. **** happens!

Unfort Chelski will win the league this year anyway.

Me !!!!
    :lol:

He Was A Complete Joke.. Was At The Game Aswell...

Behaving Like A Child TBH..

Van Persie Kept Diving Aswell To Win Free Kick's/Penos..

Banned

Ricardo Kaka;6158031

Me !!!!:lol:He Was A Complete Joke.. Was At The Game Aswell...Behaving … Me !!!!:lol:He Was A Complete Joke.. Was At The Game Aswell...Behaving Like A Child TBH..Van Persie Kept Diving Aswell To Win Free Kick's/Penos.. ****.

just like ronaldo did everygame for UTD last year?

DangerGod;6158050

just like ronaldo did everygame for UTD last year?

No. Not Really Mate. :thumbsup:

Banned

Ricardo Kaka;6158054

No. Not Really Mate. :thumbsup:

You can honestly say van persie is worse than ronaldo?

Banned

DangerGod;6158058

Its a close call tbh. Both are cheating SOBs.

mod

I think Fergie would make a much better job of it myself. He's a funny old man as well

Banned

guv;6158096

Its a close call tbh. Both are cheating SOBs.

was i asking you? lol

DangerGod;6158058

If He Carrys On With What He Did Today ?

Yes. Diving In The Middle Of The Pitch :?

Banned

Ricardo Kaka;6158166

If He Carrys On With What He Did Today ? Yes. Diving In The Middle Of The … If He Carrys On With What He Did Today ? Yes. Diving In The Middle Of The Pitch :?

Yeh ok bud if you say so :roll:

jaybizzle;6156913

Karma is a bitch :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs79
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767214
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927343
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047100

See more discussions