Groups

Who to contact for an ice cream type idea ??

Iv come up with an idea for an ice cream dessert type thing, who would you think i have to contact about it...?

Would i contact Tesco's or Asda, but who would i forward an email to?

thanks

15 Comments

WALLS
    ben and jerry

bambu;4845392

WALLSben and jerry

+1

PM this guy

black gerbil1;4845428

PM this guy

might be helpfull

]http//ww…htm

Would i contact Tesco's or Asda,

Both?

Original Poster

black gerbil1;4845428

PM this guy

You'd be better going to a brand than a supermarket and I would think a smaller brand would be better

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;4845500

might be helpfull]http://www.tradecomms.co.uk/icecream.htm

very helpful :thumbsup:

yeh walls etc ....they would be a good idea....

thing is how do i go about it, like if i email them my idea and i dont hear back....then 6 months down the line my idea is in the freezer lol what could i do

oooohh my head :thumbsup:

saxo_appeal;4845568

very helpful :thumbsup:yeh walls etc ....they would be a good … very helpful :thumbsup:yeh walls etc ....they would be a good idea....thing is how do i go about it, like if i email them my idea and i dont hear back....then 6 months down the line my idea is in the freezer lol what could i dooooohh my head :thumbsup:

place the details of your idea in a sealed envelope and give to you solicitor, would still mean you would have to sue Walls! good luck...

i would take it slow, dont give them all your info - ideas,
    email around and ask if any of them would be intresterd 1st

Original Poster

mosskeeto;4845620

sue Walls! good luck...

Errrrr iv got £5 :whistling::whistling:

Original Poster

bambu;4845631

i would take it slow, dont give them all your info - ideas,email around … i would take it slow, dont give them all your info - ideas,email around and ask if any of them would be intresterd 1st

yeh thats what ill do Bambu:thumbsup:

saxo_appeal;4845643

yeh thats what ill do Bambu:thumbsup:

remember to keep a copy of all emails/letters and replys you get/send :thumbsup:

mosskeeto;4845620

place the details of your idea in a sealed envelope and give to you … place the details of your idea in a sealed envelope and give to you solicitor, would still mean you would have to sue Walls! good luck...

Sorry there would be no grounds for suing them.

Instead draw up a Non Disclosure Agreement (talk to a good solicitor) and write to them telling them you have an idea and asking would they enter into an NDA before telling them what it is.

I have to warn you that the likelyhood is that whatever your idea is it's already been thought of before, to save yourself time why not do extensive googling that includes items that would be in the 'recipe'. DO NOT tell anyone on a forum or any kind of board what the idea is.

The law doesn't allow patenting of recipes (that's why all the supermarkets offer 'knock offs' of branded products, often on the shelf next to the 'real' thing).

The next stage would be to do the market research of what the ingredients you'll need to make it and whether it's cost effective at a target price.

Just giving someone the idea is not going to earn you any pennies I'm afraid.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.78
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1324
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846245
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25102

See more discussions