Who uses e cigs here?

Posted 4th Feb
I just want to know what people think of e cigs. I’ve never smoked a cigarette in my life because i hate the smell. But i tried my friends’ juul a few times and I really liked it. So should i get one of my own or not? I’m really confused if it’s really bad for me or not.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
deleted1175484
Since were asking bizarre questions I might as well add to this topic

I’ve never done cocaine before but I tried it and I quite liked it should I continue to do it?
Why don't you try methadone and if you enjoy it then use that. It's much better than heroine.
26 Comments
If you don't smoke then I wouldn't, why take any risk?
If your a smoker they are brilliant and can't be any worse than smoking the poisons of cigarettes.
I think that you should use them. Buy some for family members too. that's my advice.
Douglas_Birks04/02/2020 18:17

If you don't smoke then I wouldn't, why take any risk?If your a smoker …If you don't smoke then I wouldn't, why take any risk?If your a smoker they are brilliant and can't be any worse than smoking the poisons of cigarettes.

Firstly no idea if you are being serious are not, or trying to provoke a big debate. Coming from a once smoker and now turned vaper (if that's the word), also hopefully soon neither (already zero nicotine just trying to lose my comfort blanket now), just don't do it as Douglas_Birks has already said.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 4th Feb
Agree with Douglas, used an ecig to kick a 30 year 30 a day habit and they are brilliant for that but if ya don't smoke don't start up a Nicotine addiction.
deleted1175484
Since were asking bizarre questions I might as well add to this topic

I’ve never done cocaine before but I tried it and I quite liked it should I continue to do it?
smoking is "well ard" ..so yes of course you should.

Guess you are ignorant as to the info pertaining to the spate of illness related to vaping then? (research it)
No, what's the need. Stooopid
Why don't you try methadone and if you enjoy it then use that. It's much better than heroine.
Hipster
Mr_Gus04/02/2020 18:30

smoking is "well ard" ..so yes of course you should. Guess you are …smoking is "well ard" ..so yes of course you should. Guess you are ignorant as to the info pertaining to the spate of illness related to vaping then? (research it)

Not trying to get into the whole debate, but also hate news speculating on the incorrect scare stories. Each of these people in the US had been using CBD/THC bootleg oil "watered down" using a version of Vitamin E oil - like using dear knows what to cut drugs (this was also the commonality of each of those who sadly died). In the UK ecig oil is highly regulated as it's under the MHRA unlike the US rules. Another way to put it would be say that the use of all syringes should be banned because some people died of a whatever drug overdose. It was one of those stories that when you read under it, the headlines was just for the perfect scare headline clickbait. Example a while back over here was also the news reporting "Hate crime up 350% in N.Ireland", (can't remember the headline grabbing figure), the year before they reclassified what is classed as a hate crime adding alot more from one figure to another. Just like the headline grabbing figures for Drink driving related incidents, if you knock down a drunk who walked infront of you, that's a drink driving incident, even though the driver had no drink.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 4th Feb
Stay away from them!!! Not enough long term research has been done on what kind of damage it can cause.
Stay away from them. There have been deaths in the US with young people overdoing it with these ecigs.

You want to seem like you fit in with your friends?

Don't follow your friends do your research and learn to trust your own judgement.

have yet to hear about that aspect myself, a while ago the guardian news not to mention medically qualified personnel discuss fine fluid in the lungs based on the obvious nature of inhaling into the lungs so much fine mist, is that related to the bootleg oil or is that another set of problems.

laws (easily flouted till the law changed, by which time cheap crud had already got comfortable in our then unregulated market.

syringes? ..well they screwed over decent cough meds on the not too dissimilar aspect of drug production by the minority that affected the majority if we are to split hairs so to speak.
they are called vape and there are vape shops that mix all sorts of fragrance vape. it is a proper business!

they are used to wean people off cigarettes and it is arguable that they themselves are not harmless so best stay away from them if you do not have a problem with smoking. i hate them as when i am near someone smoking vape, i get showered in a huge curtain of smoke as they produce a lot more smoke than the cigarette but they don't smell as bad, nonetheless i still think they stink.
Just buy a bag of Werther's Originals.
Every time you feel like chasing the dragon, pop in a WO instead.

U B down wid da kids in no time, innit
It’s completely daft to get one if you’ve never smoked. They’re fantastic as a stop smoking aid - because they’re so much less harmful than cigarettes. I wouldn’t go inhaling anything if I didn’t have to...
Mr_Gus04/02/2020 19:03

have yet to hear about that aspect myself, a while ago the guardian news …have yet to hear about that aspect myself, a while ago the guardian news not to mention medically qualified personnel discuss fine fluid in the lungs based on the obvious nature of inhaling into the lungs so much fine mist, is that related to the bootleg oil or is that another set of problems.laws (easily flouted till the law changed, by which time cheap crud had already got comfortable in our then unregulated market.syringes? ..well they screwed over decent cough meds on the not too dissimilar aspect of drug production by the minority that affected the majority if we are to split hairs so to speak.

Yeah I think that was to do with the carrier they used also, same with that "popcorn lung" one they had on the news, was an additive banned in EU already. I'm not an advocate and still believe more research needs done, personally I'm trying to give up vaping also, just finding the new habit hard to break, but one step at a time and at least I've broken the nicotine aspect. Would I trust buying oil that aint from a well known branded store and not from a vape shop or ebay etc, not a hope, well to at least try to mitigate some risk. Don't start me on those ones blowing massive clouds either lol.
mutley104/02/2020 19:17

they are called vape and there are vape shops that mix all sorts of …they are called vape and there are vape shops that mix all sorts of fragrance vape. it is a proper business!they are used to wean people off cigarettes and it is arguable that they themselves are not harmless so best stay away from them if you do not have a problem with smoking. i hate them as when i am near someone smoking vape, i get showered in a huge curtain of smoke as they produce a lot more smoke than the cigarette but they don't smell as bad, nonetheless i still think they stink.

E-cigs and vape devices are totally different. Neither produce smoke. The smell depends on what oil the person has used.
Don’t is my strong advice .
You will be intoxicating your body
It will be costly
And you will stink of it even if it’s vaping or ecigs , it leaves a distinct smell on you .
Also you are putting your health at risk
cecilmcroberts04/02/2020 19:22

Yeah I think that was to do with the carrier they used also, same with …Yeah I think that was to do with the carrier they used also, same with that "popcorn lung" one they had on the news, was an additive banned in EU already. I'm not an advocate and still believe more research needs done, personally I'm trying to give up vaping also, just finding the new habit hard to break, but one step at a time and at least I've broken the nicotine aspect. Would I trust buying oil that aint from a well known branded store and not from a vape shop or ebay etc, not a hope, well to at least try to mitigate some risk. Don't start me on those ones blowing massive clouds either lol.

Everyone is focusing on the 'quoted or already known' issues. Another way to look at it is to compare it to cigarettes. They were promoted for treatment of nervous conditions for years until people were able to attribute deaths to them. Wait until there's been 50 years of people using them.
Ringfinger04/02/2020 19:32

Everyone is focusing on the 'quoted or already known' issues. Another way …Everyone is focusing on the 'quoted or already known' issues. Another way to look at it is to compare it to cigarettes. They were promoted for treatment of nervous conditions for years until people were able to attribute deaths to them. Wait until there's been 50 years of people using them.

I do whole heartily agree Now wish me luck on giving up the new habit lol.
I vape but wouldn’t suggest anybody takes it up - unless they genuinely want help in quitting smoking.

But as you are a non smoker then no - avoid it.
MrSprkle04/02/2020 22:37

Comment deleted

A bit worrying, this reply. . This is HUKD not Dear Diedre.
Ringfinger04/02/2020 22:56

A bit worrying, this reply. . This is HUKD not Dear Diedre.

With questions like this I’m not sure what it is
Still Curious? Watch How Safe Is Your Vape-tonight on now on Itv.
cecilmcroberts04/02/2020 19:34

I do whole heartily agree Now wish me luck on giving up the new habit …I do whole heartily agree Now wish me luck on giving up the new habit lol.

You can do it, I went down to zero's for a week then just stopped, It was hard for about a week after and was difficult to sleep but got over it and have been vape free for over 3 years now. 6 years smoke free. Had a 30+ a day habit before vaping.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants