Groups

Who uses google checkout?

Just wondering how you use it as I found a potentially great offer code but dont want to officially post it until I know that peeps will get £30 off £40.

Are you guaranteed £10 with google?

Find me a gift:

Google are offering £10 off all orders over £30! Register with them and this voucher can be used over & over again. If you pay by Google Checkout you can also take advantage of the voucher code 'GIFTS' & get £20 off all orders over £40, this is valid until 30/06/07. 01 Jul 2007

7 Comments

if the code is put in it should bring order value ie amount they would charge below £30- so when you click to choose google checkout as payment the £10 won't kick in - if google £10 works it is very clear at the payment stage. You might get £20 off £50 then another £10 google though. So £50 worth for £20.

...which is still a good deal IMO.

I think you will find rayman has already posted this here:
    ]http//ww…799

Original Poster

Thanks Sean! A star as always!

And thanks Bazr for letting me know its already been posted.

Yep I agree duckmagic £20 off £40 is still a great deal!

just gotta decide what to buy now:giggle:

Meh, why cant they accept electron

bazr

I think you will find rayman has already posted this … I think you will find rayman has already posted this here:]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?p=534799

Differant code - thats "hotukdeals" for a tenner off. This is GIFTS for 20 off.
    I know which I prefer :P

Must..resist.. Giant Jenga (10ft garden edition) for £27

Original Poster

mmm jenga.....

thanks sean, thought I was reading it wrong:giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764364
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32174
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846231
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions