Groups

Who uses Orange network??

What other companies use the orange network. My mother in law is looking for a simplicity type plan but can only get orange signal in village they live in. Replies much appreciated!

7 Comments

Original Poster

She gets a signal with orange. I would ideally get her to go to o2 but I never get a signal there so it would be pointless for her. Hence I need the orange coverage.

Banned

3 use orange. tmobile are going to use orange shortly.

Original Poster

schizoboy

2 seconds on Orange … 2 seconds on Orange website:http://shop.orange.co.uk/mobile-phones/sim-only

Thanks for that, I was hoping to get ie asda or someone like Tesco use o2. I am aware Orange have a website.

craigk8163

Thanks for that, I was hoping to get ie asda or someone like Tesco use … Thanks for that, I was hoping to get ie asda or someone like Tesco use o2. I am aware Orange have a website.

Tesco are on the old 02 network, and asda are on the vodafone network, virgin are on the t-mobile network (which is being incorporated into the orange network).

Three/T-Mobile/Orange should, sometime this year, all be using the same base Network,.

Tesco use O2... so no good...
    Asda use Vodafone...

So you are stuck, with Orange no matter what, for now... O2/Vodafone completely out of the picture until those networks all merge.

I would suggest a one-month plan (just like Simplicity afaik) until another option becomes available.

£20 Cashback too:
    topcashback.co.uk/ora…ge/

Original Poster

Cheers all, its her own fault for living in the country... £20 cashback for my troubles ha
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …176457
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426159
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1532
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764531

See more discussions