Groups

Who wants £2.73?

I've just come over all giving. First one to say I'm nice can have my last PP £2.73. Pm your email.

18 Comments

very nice of you m8, rep for that but unfortuneately i cant remember my paypal adrerss as i dnt use it much lol and by the time ive gone to get it someone will surely have grabbed it lol

lol ...........

I'm nice =] x

pm'd as need the cash lol

it was first one to say i'm nice ! x

your very nice, ill give u tht 10p for it

I'M NICE!

Original Poster

Gone to bassmanuk. Enjoy!

xbecky07x;6509415

it was first one to say i'm nice ! x

£1 for 2nd prize.
    No more, I'm skint now!

deek72;6509449

Gone to bassmanuk. Enjoy!

Thanks very much for your kindness :-D Rep added :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Bassman did say 'your nice' in his pm.

Thread starters decicision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.

oops sowwy

Original Poster

raptorcigs;6509547

b u g g er off

Ok, ok. I'm going...

LOL!!! :w00t:

deek72;6509449

Gone to bassmanuk. Enjoy!£1 for 2nd prize. No more, I'm skint now!

deek72;6509561

Ok, ok. I'm going...

pasted the wrong thing:oops:

deek72;6509536

Bassman did say 'your nice' in his pm. Thread starters decicision is … Bassman did say 'your nice' in his pm. Thread starters decicision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.

I really needed the ?

I would of got this if i was on!! Im clearly his favourite!!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6510515

I would of got this if i was on!! Im clearly his favourite!!

I held off as long as I could. My heart was brimming with generosity and love. ;-)

deek72;6512542

I held off as long as I could. My heart was brimming with generosity and … I held off as long as I could. My heart was brimming with generosity and love. ;-)

Well when is your next bout? A simple Pm saying "Oi big baps, i'm about to give some cash away on hot deals, so get your fat ass on and get replying in my thread, for a chance to get it!" I will be watching my Pm's like a hawk in the next few days!!!! :whistling:

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6514643

Well when is your next bout? A simple Pm saying "Oi big baps, i'm about … Well when is your next bout? A simple Pm saying "Oi big baps, i'm about to give some cash away on hot deals, so get your fat ass on and get replying in my thread, for a chance to get it!" I will be watching my Pm's like a hawk in the next few days!!!! :whistling:

Big baps and fat ass? Sound like my kinda gal! I'm selling a bed on t'bay which ends tomorrow, so with a bit of luck my PP will be bulging! Keep your mincers peeled!

(Thx mam!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844460
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114481
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553774
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047087

See more discussions