Who wants a free £10 gift voucher every month?

Just some info for those who fancy it:

Consumer Pulse (part of TNS) are looking for panel members to sign up to their Consumer Pulse website.

If you enter details of your purchases (a minimum of 20 items per month - takes 5 mins a week, max), you get points with which you can get gift vouchers.

Signup through this link:

volunteer4panels.com

I don't gain anything from this, just trying to help out those guys for whom £10 a month extra is worthwhile.

11 Comments

Original Poster

Signup link for the lazy:

[url]www.volunteer4panels.com[/url]

(membership is not guaranteed and will depend on your demographic profile)

thanks will take a look

Registered
fingers crossed

Banned

I had a bash with TNS and some of the surveys take 20mins or more and got fed up in the end and binned them

I registered up a little while back but not heard anything yet.

Original Poster

ilovepink;5498093

thanks will take a look

No worries, it may be worth specifically stating you want to join consumer pulse in your application form.
TNS do run other panels, such as shop and scan. The rewards are similar but that one is a lot more hassle.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dog_cop;5498101

I had a bash with TNS and some of the surveys take 20mins or more and got … I had a bash with TNS and some of the surveys take 20mins or more and got fed up in the end and binned them

This isn't the same as myTNS/mysurvey.eu

All this panel does is ask for details of your purchases every month, there aren't any surveys as such.

grex9101;5498024

Signup link for the lazy:[url]www.volunteer4panels.com[/url](membership … Signup link for the lazy:[url]www.volunteer4panels.com[/url](membership is not guaranteed and will depend on your demographic profile)

Thanks Grex. Fingers crossed

I used to do a few consumer surveys, like ciao but now they ask you to do 25 min survey for a prize draw. Couldn't be bothered to do them ones anymore :roll:

Thanks dude, repped for your time

well worth doing i do my brother in laws too as he can't be bothered so £20 a month is great for 5 min work on a monday morning

Original Poster

skusey;5498225

Thanks dude, repped for your time

Cheers Skusey :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions