Groups
    EXPIRED

Who wants a FREE 2 night Mini Cruise Break to Amsterdam from Newcastle for 2 or 4 people?

mod
    I won this competition (first time I've won anything) but I actually can't go now 'cos the dates clash with work commitments and we are also heading over to Anglesey on the dates that I am free. Having consulted with the boss (Mrs W) Anglesey wins. So, rather than let this free Mini Cruise go to waste I've decided to give it away to one lucky HUKDer.

All I ask (if you enter) is that you are:-
    a) Available to go
    b) Want to go
    c) Can get to Newcastle
    d) If you do win and change your mind that you let me know so I can offer it to someone else

If you wish to take part/enter all I ask is that you post a comment in this thread and in 24 hours (ish) I shall put all the names in the thread into a hat and pick out a winner

This is genuine, BTW, and not a made up competition

DETAILS: -
    2 night Mini Cruise Break to Amsterdam from Newcastle
    The vibrant Dutch capital offers lots of excitement for friends taking a Mini Cruise together. Enjoy the city along with 2 fun nights onboard.

With 2 nights onboard ship in an en suite cabin, you and your friends can enjoy relaxation as well as great entertainment and wonderful food - as you sail overnight from Newcastle to Amsterdam and back.

On arrive in Holland in the morning, you and your friends are taken by coach into the centre of Amsterdam. Either stay on the coach for a sightseeing tour or begin exploring the city on your own.

What's Included
    2 nights onboard in an en suite cabin
    Coach transfers to and from the city centre
    Optional sightseeing tour
    Live entertainment onboard

The prize is valid on Sunday to Wednesday departures until 28 April 2010. You must book your prize by 15 April 2010.

LINK to more info in post below and good luck to everyone who enters

(I shall PM the code to the winner once selected and post winners name in thread)

300 Comments

Original Poster mod

]LINK to info

It will be one of these that you will be travelling on (click on image for more info)
    ]http://mediafiles.dfds.com/seaways/photo/ships/king_of_scandinavia/air_photo/ks_ext002_cm_26.jpg
    ]http://mediafiles.dfds.com/seaways/obs%20materials/welcome%20onboard/20082103_princess_1.jpg

Nice one Mr Wedgie!

EDIT: On second thoughts I've won one trip this year to Paris which I've only just came back off of, and need to keep our money for purchasing our property and moving in costs. So please count me OUT and increase the chance for someone else to win and enjoy it more!

http://friends18.com/img/please/0126.jpg

Wedgie, yr a star

I would love it! Dead easy for us, as were up home visiting fam if can go before the 16th April, would have a free babysitter too wahhooooo!

Banned

Cruise? sounds like the ferry!

Thats very good of you Andy,

I have looked at doing one of these for a while now, but im far too busy at the moment and got a lot of trips all ready planed for this year.. so count me out of this one..

Good Luck to the winner and look forward to seeing their photos! :thumbsup:

Rick

Can you count me in please Andy. N Shields very near for us.

Sounds good to me....I should take my digital camera and peruse the neon lit windows :whistling:

could do with a break :thumbsup:

Hi just up the road from me I could do with a nice break

Yeah me in please, N Shields is my home town. So I can get there. If there are any single fit HUKD ladies I'll share my chance with you!

Original Poster mod

jubbyme;8143211

Cruise? sounds like the ferry!

Is that you wishing to enter jubbyme or just having a moan?

andywedge;8143275

:giggle::giggle:

Edit- Cant do it.

Banned

andywedge;8143275

moan i think!

http://www.tynelives.org.uk/trans/feery.jpg
    This is the ferry from Shields. The crossing to Amsterdam is a bit choppy in one of these. I wouldn't bother entering.

Paddy i'll take you with me if ya like? I'll sell you to the rent boys for extra spacecake funds......

Lulu'sMammy;8143343

Paddy i'll take you with me if ya like? I'll sell you to the rent boys … Paddy i'll take you with me if ya like? I'll sell you to the rent boys for extra spacecake funds......

Nee rumpy pump mind

Lulu'sMammy;8143343

Paddy i'll take you with me if ya like? I'll sell you to the rent boys … Paddy i'll take you with me if ya like? I'll sell you to the rent boys for extra spacecake funds......

you want locking up woman :-D

Paddy_o_furniture;8143359

Nee rumpy pump mind

How could i resist ya sexy get! .....more to the point...how could you!!! :w00t:

Lulu'sMammy;8143371

How could i resist ya sexy get! .....more to the point...how could you!!! … How could i resist ya sexy get! .....more to the point...how could you!!! :w00t:

Shurrup man, I should win this

bossyboots;8143403

whoopee! please enter me into this comp Andy - and if I win can I take … whoopee! please enter me into this comp Andy - and if I win can I take Steven as my cruising buddy:-D

:w00t:

me and Bossy in the Dam? Sounds like Amsterdam will be in for some severe devastation :-D

StevenA2000_uk;8143408

:w00t:me and Bossy in the Dam? Sounds like Amsterdam will be in for some … :w00t:me and Bossy in the Dam? Sounds like Amsterdam will be in for some severe devastation :-D

imagine the fun we would have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact, if we dont win this, am gonna book us the exact same trip :-D

bossyboots;8143428

imagine the fun we would have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In … imagine the fun we would have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact, if we dont win this, am gonna book us the exact same trip :-D

LOL.....nutter....:p

Banned

Where's the link to the FO.LK thread?

guv;8143453

FO.LK off you cockney

Original Poster mod

guv;8143453

Not doing that Guv

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;8143468

FO.LK off you cockney

Reported for swear filter avoidance..... and not posting out my box!:whistling:

andywedge;8143496

Not doing that Guv

I know.... I wasn't taking the pee out of you! :thumbsup:

Mr Wedge, count me in please

Maybe you could transpose all the entries from the netbook thread to here,will save them posting twice lol

Nice freebie,i don't want it,but cool you're giving it away:thumbsup:

hi andywedge, id like to be in for that.

this is the second thing i have seen done today on HDUK, well done.

guv;8143501

Reported for swear filter avoidance..... and not posting out my … Reported for swear filter avoidance..... and not posting out my box!:whistling:I know.... I wasn't taking the pee out of you! :thumbsup:

#Posted again today

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;8143593

#Posted again today

Cool. Fingers crossed!:thumbsup:

guv;8143778

Cool. Fingers crossed!:thumbsup:

You should enter this comp on my behalf

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;8143790

You should enter this comp on my behalf

OK........ I'm in for Patrick. :thumbsup:

Why not, count me in!

please can you count me in. Good thing your doing andy bravo.

in....top man

Must be a good Hamsterdam pun floating about

Marty1981;8143857

please can you count me in. Good thing your doing [FONT=Arial Black]andy … please can you count me in. Good thing your doing [FONT=Arial Black]andy bravo[/FONT].

Is that Andywedge and JulietBravos Love child?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save512
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1111
      3. CEX return/exchange at different store11
      4. Three connection11

See more discussions