Groups
    EXPIRED

Who wants me Zavvi vouchers?

Only the decent members!!

One each!

26 Comments

Me please

consider me please looking at getting one of their tshirts as a jokey pressie

me plaese

Banned

am i decent

if you have anymore spare id be pleased to take one from you, looking to buy my son a couple of dvds santa forgot to bring him :oops:

I would love to be considered for your vouchers, didn't like to join in the christmas days as I was/ am a new member, but do enjoy being on here an have posted a couple of offers I've found.
    Would like to use the voucher to buy my husband a CD as he has been looking after me since Christmas as I've had a chest infection which led to respiratory problem, goodness just realised haven't been out of the house since the 27th December!
    Not to self: Must go to sales! LOL

Thanks for considering me, best of luck to all.

Moi please?

in 4 the grovelling and rep trading

(dont want the voucher though thanks)

Count me in

Am I decent? Answer is enough, don't need the voucher, thanks

OMG fancy not asking me first :cry:

would love a voucher, not sure im decent enough tho:cry:

JasonMason;7527978

would love a voucher, not sure im decent enough tho:cry:

No you're not

If anyone has a hard luck story please step forward.

Death and destruction work well !!

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;7527858

Me please

lil_tiger;7527864

consider me please looking at getting one of their tshirts as a jokey … consider me please looking at getting one of their tshirts as a jokey pressie

You have PM's should have said the 1st 2 people to reply!! :oops:

LOL....Where they gone? Dont have the box there!!!!

Naeem786;7528122

You have PM's should have said the 1st 2 people to reply!! … You have PM's should have said the 1st 2 people to reply!! :oops:LOL....Where they gone? Dont have the box there!!!!

:lol:

me please if you have any left

pretty please......

Naeem786;7528122

You have PM's should have said the 1st 2 people to reply!! … You have PM's should have said the 1st 2 people to reply!! :oops:LOL....Where they gone? Dont have the box there!!!!

thank you :-D but what box have you lost :thinking:

Original Poster

lil_tiger;7528201

thank you :-D but what box have you lost :thinking:

The one which says open your x-mas presents? It was there, should I have wrote them down? :?

Naeem786;7528236

The one which says open your x-mas presents? It was there, should I have … The one which says open your x-mas presents? It was there, should I have wrote them down? :?

oh theres a link you go through now....not sure what link but someone has posted it before....:thinking:

hotukdeals.com/day…mas ?

someone is planning on stealing my cat. i need a voucher to buy a dvd on how to kick their butts.

(dont want voucher thanks)

I wouldn't mind one if you still have any left. Thanks

wouldn;t mind one wanted to order a boxset thanks

Original Poster

lil_tiger;7528254

oh theres a link you go through now....not sure what link but someone has … oh theres a link you go through now....not sure what link but someone has posted it before....:thinking:http://www.hotukdeals.com/daysofchristmas ?

Sorted, no more vouchers!!

I would REALLY REALLY REALLY Love one Please

Thanks, got my voucher. Was going to place an order now (been holding off last few days!) but people seem to be having problems with the vouchers so I'm going to wait until its sorted (in case using it and it not working still counts as using it!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions