Groups
    EXPIRED

Who wants my £2 Starbucks Card eGift? - Share Yours Here Too!

So, I won something! Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near a Starbucks so I don't want the £2 eGift card.

If you want this, please reply to this thread and I'll send it to the first person. If you see someone has already claimed this then don't reply please, and please don't PM me.

Edit: Mine's gone, but others are sharing their's on this thread also. Good luck.

43 Comments

Please

Thats so lovely. I'll let someone else claim it as i already have a £10 voucher on my phone to use but just though i'd say how nice this is

Original Poster

Rhianne

Please

Sent.

Tony68k

Sent.

Thank you very much.

Merry Christmas!

Original Poster

MrsMuffin0

Thats so lovely. I'll let someone else claim it as i already have a £10 … Thats so lovely. I'll let someone else claim it as i already have a £10 voucher on my phone to use but just though i'd say how nice this is

You're so nice, thank you.

What a lovely thread

Original Poster

MrsMuffin0

What a lovely thread

Worth £2 any day

I also have one if anyone wants it. It was great to win the prize but I'm not a coffee drinker and I've never been to Starbucks in my life lol

Can I have it please.x

These people are the reason I still have faith in man/womankind and their willingness to share good fortune.:)

emeralds65

Can I have it please.x

Sent you mine, not a coffee drinker either - enjoy

Mind If I jump on this and offer mine up too?
    I've always been partial to a Costa myself when out and about - First response after my post gets the code.

Someone giving something for nothing. It's nice to see, shame its not more often

sara977

Someone giving something for nothing. It's nice to see, shame its not … Someone giving something for nothing. It's nice to see, shame its not more often

Were you after a code?

Original Poster

As other people are sharing their codes, I've updated the title of the thread to make this easier to find. Great Christmas spirit everyone. Making my day.

thestaticboy

Were you after a code?

Thanks for offering but I'm nowhere near a Starbucks

sara977

Thanks for offering but I'm nowhere near a Starbucks

No problem, surprising how a few people have said they are nowhere near a Starbucks.
    I thought they were on every street corner?

Original Poster

thestaticboy

No problem, surprising how a few people have said they are nowhere near … No problem, surprising how a few people have said they are nowhere near a Starbucks. I thought they were on every street corner?

We have three Costa's, one stand-alone, one in Tesco's and a new Drive-Thru (which is brilliant), but no other coffee shops for miles. Not complaining though, I think Costa is pretty fine.

We have only just got a Costa at my local town, let alone a Starbucks.

Can I have one pleaseeeee thank you

Any spare codes?

I think its also partially down to the fact that its barely worth it for £2 (Bah humbug )

Prizes are a bit of a disappointment compared to last year....

coolfoufou

Can I have one pleaseeeee thank you

All sorted, the code is yours.

thestaticboy

All sorted, the code is yours.

Thank you soo much

coolfoufou

Thank you soo much

No problem!

Does £2 pay for a whole coffee at Starbucks or do you have to add in too? I haven't been, I'm not being horrid. I heard they were really expensive, like £4 a cup.

Md1980 that's v v kind of you, bless you, have a nice CHRISTMAS.x

Beetlemama

Does £2 pay for a whole coffee at Starbucks or do you have to add in too? … Does £2 pay for a whole coffee at Starbucks or do you have to add in too? I haven't been, I'm not being horrid. I heard they were really expensive, like £4 a cup.

I don't think its pays for one cup you'll have to pay on top of the gift card

I have a starbucks voucher how do i give it away and do " you want some "

Hi all, if anyone wants to donate a code to help me wake up tomorrow morning I'd appreciate it

darkovo

Hi all, if anyone wants to donate a code to help me wake up tomorrow … Hi all, if anyone wants to donate a code to help me wake up tomorrow morning I'd appreciate it

PM incoming.....

If you gt an extra code pls send me 1.

dbersj

PM incoming.....

Many thanks, thats very good of you

If anyone is offering one of these, I would very much appreciate it! Thank you in advance

emeralds65

Md1980 that's v v kind of you, bless you, have a nice CHRISTMAS.x

Welcome

Can I have one please please

I would love one of these if any has a spare one?

Anyone still looking for a code? Unsure if the guys/gals who have requested it above got one.

If you have one you won't use, I'd be glad of it!

Id love one if anyone has a spare please?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Query on retail selling on beer66
      2. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1324
      3. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger910
      4. Washer Dryer22

See more discussions