Who wants to be in the dumb-ass club?

Banned 77
Found 17th Apr 2009
Membership is restricted to the following

1. you must be drunk
2. you must have worked your ass off all week long for a pittance pay
3. you must have at least one good reason why you are sitting in front of a computer at 8pm on a friday night
4. if you meet the criteria for the above 3 points, you must accept your DUMB ASS membership with pride

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
77 Comments

im in

Original Poster Banned

jamstaruk1972;4955999

im in

Are you drunk? Or at least getting drunk?
And what is your reason for being here and not out partying

I have 2, 3 and 4... haven't started on 1 yet!

So.... I'm workin on bein a dumb ass

1 ... not yet
2... worked 1 day this week (see #3)
3 ... got man flu & stomach pains (cant move much)
4 ... i already knew it so its just more official

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;4956011

I have 2, 3 and 4... haven't started on 1 yet!So.... I'm workin on bein a … I have 2, 3 and 4... haven't started on 1 yet!So.... I'm workin on bein a dumb ass

Get some beer down your neck, and come in on a temporary membership lol

ClarityofMind;4956011

I have 2, 3 and 4... haven't started on 1 yet!So.... I'm workin on bein a … I have 2, 3 and 4... haven't started on 1 yet!So.... I'm workin on bein a dumb ass

I've seen your posts......You're getting there:whistling:

US1;4956007

Are you drunk? Or at least getting drunk?And what is your reason for … Are you drunk? Or at least getting drunk?And what is your reason for being here and not out partying

drunk, and no money to go out i earn a pittance remember?

US1;4956022

Get some beer down your neck, and come in on a temporary membership lol

I cant drink beer *looks shocked*

I'm more high maintenance than that lol I need spirits!

But I'll accept the temporary membership lol

My good reasons for being online at 8pm on a friday are:-
I'm a Mum
I worked so frikkin hard this week I'm exhausted
The kids were on Easter break and I work from home so I'm double exhausted
My hubby wouldn't approve of high heels mini skirts and bars lol

Train Driver;4956029

I've seen your posts......You're getting there:whistling:

lol sweetie, fank you! x x x

Banned

No ty.
I'm already in the Noisy Ass Club.

PARRRRRP!

See?

:-D

Original Poster Banned

jamstaruk1972;4956045

drunk, and no money to go out i earn a pittance remember?

Ahh yeah, forgot the rules for a bit, I must be more drunk than I thought

oh god ........give me my life long membership

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;4956053

I cant drink beer *looks shocked*I'm more high maintenance than that lol … I cant drink beer *looks shocked*I'm more high maintenance than that lol I need spirits! But I'll accept the temporary membership lolMy good reasons for being online at 8pm on a friday are:-I'm a MumI worked so frikkin hard this week I'm exhaustedThe kids were on Easter break and I work from home so I'm double exhaustedMy hubby wouldn't approve of high heels mini skirts and bars lol

Thats several good reasons, kick the hubby in the nuts for not helping more, and not letting you kick off your heels though

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;4956080

oh god ........give me my life long membership

You're in :thumbsup:

US1;4956093

You're in :thumbsup:

cheers ....i work all week as a receptionist ....therefore everyones smiley fetch and carry gopher.....my husband works away all week so stays in digs ("prison") comes home Friday ....drops bag of washing off and goes for "a" pint ..i need to be on his level when he comes in so have a little voddie or three...it's purely to save my marriage of course lol

I think that's the slip you have to sign should you want to buy a house in Northampton :roll:

US1;4956089

Thats several good reasons, kick the hubby in the nuts for not helping … Thats several good reasons, kick the hubby in the nuts for not helping more, and not letting you kick off your heels though

hubby doesn't help me much but he works hard and is a slave to our girls. Truly a taxi service to them lol

1. you must be drunk
Nope I'm sober.
2. you must have worked your ass off all week long for a pittance pay
Umm...debatable, I think it'a poor but on the grand scale of things it's really not.
3. you must have at least one good reason why you are sitting in front of a computer at 8pm on a friday night
'cos I have work in the morning and bf is out so I'm all on my lonesome.
4. if you meet the criteria for the above 3 points, you must accept your DUMB ASS membership with pride
I don't match all three....that must mean I am a smart ass.

bellabonkers;4956228

1. you must be drunkNope I'm sober.2. you must have worked your ass off … 1. you must be drunkNope I'm sober.2. you must have worked your ass off all week long for a pittance payUmm...debatable, I think it'a poor but on the grand scale of things it's really not.3. you must have at least one good reason why you are sitting in front of a computer at 8pm on a friday night'cos I have work in the morning and bf is out so I'm all on my lonesome.4. if you meet the criteria for the above 3 points, you must accept your DUMB ASS membership with prideI don't match all three....that must mean I am a smart ass.:p

smart asses are barred lol

set up your own club

jamstaruk1972;4956288

smart asses are barred lolset up your own club

Glad to see you agree though :thumbsup::p

Sloth/Mod

1 - Don't Drink
2- That'd be a nope
3 - That would also be a nope.

Can i still join? :-D

Muwahahaha im in Happy dayz

1. sipping a strawberry milkshake
2. been off for 2 weeks
3. kids are out and OH is on the settee
4. Off to join Bella in her new club

bitseylango;4956417

1. sipping a strawberry milkshake2. been off for 2 weeks3. kids are out … 1. sipping a strawberry milkshake2. been off for 2 weeks3. kids are out and OH is on the settee4. Off to join Bella in her new club

And i ain't invited?

Lulu'sMammy;4956463

And i ain't invited?

get that hot ass round here now :-D

bitseylango;4956517

get that hot ass round here now :-D

God another wannabe bonker! Must be summit in the water!

Lulu'sMammy;4956537

God another wannabe bonker! Must be summit in the water!

is that not you in your avi?

bitseylango;4956547

is that not you in your avi?

Im not a he/she cheeky mare

Lulu'sMammy;4956566

Im not a he/she cheeky mare

:-D

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;4956359

1 - Don't Drink2- That'd be a nope3 - That would also be a nope.Can i … 1 - Don't Drink2- That'd be a nope3 - That would also be a nope.Can i still join? :-D

Nope :-D

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;4956417

1. sipping a strawberry milkshake2. been off for 2 weeks3. kids are out … 1. sipping a strawberry milkshake2. been off for 2 weeks3. kids are out and OH is on the settee4. Off to join Bella in her new club

See ya ;-)

I didn't get around to drinking any alcohol last night... do I have to hand in my temporary membership? lol

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;4960204

I didn't get around to drinking any alcohol last night... do I have to … I didn't get around to drinking any alcohol last night... do I have to hand in my temporary membership? lol

Thats alright I think I collapsed in a drunken mess on the bed shortly after I posted this lol.

I not much of a club president, though upholding membership point 1 in fantastic style.

US1;4960220

Thats alright I think I collapsed in a drunken mess on the bed shortly … Thats alright I think I collapsed in a drunken mess on the bed shortly after I posted this lol.I not much of a club president, though upholding membership point 1 in fantastic style.

lol, I'm glad you had a good evening x x x

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;4960231

lol, I'm glad you had a good evening x x x

Erm, I spent most of it alone, got so drunk I lost conciousness on the floor. Woke up with a blinder of a headache. Not the highlight of my life so far :?

PS. crawled into bed half way through the night lol

US1;4960331

Erm, I spent most of it alone, got so drunk I lost conciousness on the … Erm, I spent most of it alone, got so drunk I lost conciousness on the floor. Woke up with a blinder of a headache. Not the highlight of my life so far :?PS. crawled into bed half way through the night lol

awww, I spent much of it on here and then laid in bed reading a good book until my eyes closed lol

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;4960351

awww, I spent much of it on here and then laid in bed reading a good book … awww, I spent much of it on here and then laid in bed reading a good book until my eyes closed lol

Sounds like a better more relaxing evening. I should perhaps take a leaf out of your book for tonight. I am definitely getting too old for this

US1;4960370

Sounds like a better more relaxing evening. I should perhaps take a leaf … Sounds like a better more relaxing evening. I should perhaps take a leaf out of your book for tonight. I am definitely getting too old for this

awww, take a couple of paracetamol and drink lots of water.. you need to rehydrate to feel better x x

shall I hide your beer tonight? lol

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;4960387

awww, take a couple of paracetamol and drink lots of water.. you need to … awww, take a couple of paracetamol and drink lots of water.. you need to rehydrate to feel better x xshall I hide your beer tonight? lol

Come round and keep me company if you like

US1;4960395

Come round and keep me company if you like

my husband might not approve! lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just a heads up about fake noodles being sold1619
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771869
    3. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1221
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548043

See more discussions