Groups

who wants to meet up in devon or cornwall for christmas

Banned
    as i explained on the other misc thread i'll be alone (all family members deceased and friends have their own families) and i cant afford to travel anywhere but you are welcome in my big house if you like the countryside and the sea thanks bring some food and lets share it ... merry christmas!

236 Comments

You got plenty of beds?

Original Poster Banned

i have 5 bedrooms yes

CutiePenguin

i have 5 bedrooms yes

Might not be enough oO

Be lovely if some others could meet you from here who are also alone.

But the only thing is , is that it could be dangerous ....maybe unlikely but still be careful
    someone could not be who they say they are and end up at your address
    Xx

I saw you ask in the other thread.

I really hope you find someone nice to share Christmas with, but please, just be careful, eh?

Original Poster Banned

as i said before i choose to trust i dont want to worry at all just the way i am but yes yazzay would be lovely

Or could could be an axe killer wanting people to come to your house so you can eat them for Xmas dinner oO

Highly unlikely X)
    But just be careful and I hope you have a lovely Xmas and find some other lovelys to share it with

Edited by: "yazzay" 12th Dec 2014

Original Poster Banned

im careful deeky but i refuse to worry, just the way i am i guess

Original Poster Banned

thewongwing101

Might not be enough oO

why not

yazzay

Or could could be an axe killer wanting people to come to your house so … Or could could be an axe killer wanting people to come to your house so you can eat them for Xmas dinner oO

/thread X)

Hey
    a/s/l?
    Any pics?
    Cam?
    Add me on msn....

Original Poster Banned

yazzay

Or could could be an axe killer wanting people to come to your house so … Or could could be an axe killer wanting people to come to your house so you can eat them for Xmas dinner oOHighly unlikely X) But just be careful and I hope you have a lovely Xmas and find some other love,yes to share it with <3

thanks a bunch you too

CutiePenguin

why not

You may be inundated with offers for which 5 bedrooms would not suffice

Original Poster Banned

Sebas111

You may be inundated with offers for which 5 bedrooms would not suffice

nothing yet but fingers crossed i really dont want to be alone in this big house

I look forward to reading about this is in the papers.

Any bets on cutie penguin being a 25 stone ex trucker with a thing for bondage and possibly cannibalism?

I'm joking before you get you knickers in a twist (could be though)

Mikethemanc

Heya/s/l?Any pics?Cam?Add me on msn....

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7znxzKmqj1r7v7jh.gif

Original Poster Banned

sofie can you please stop harassing me im genuinely looking for friends not trouble makers thanks a bunch

CutiePenguin

sofie can you please stop harassing me im genuinely looking for friends … sofie can you please stop harassing me im genuinely looking for friends not trouble makers thanks a bunch

Keep looking for strangers to come to your house I have a feeling you will know the real Meaningof harassment. And no, you posted on a public forum. That's how this works, you might get answers you don't like. Just like I imagine your going to get guests you don't like either!
    Edited by: "sofia_the_last" 12th Dec 2014

sofia_the_last

I look forward to reading about this is in the papers.Any bets on cutie … I look forward to reading about this is in the papers.Any bets on cutie penguin being a 25 stone ex trucker with a thing for bondage and possibly cannibalism?I'm joking before you get you knickers in a twist (could be though)

Someone pm bazza, sounds like his type

markq

Someone pm bazza, sounds like his type

He's probably got some sort of alerting set up for that kind of comment, tenner says he's here within the hour.

Mikethemanc

Heya/s/l?Any pics?Cam?Add me on msn....

...said every teenager with an internet connection in the 90s
    Edited by: "spaceinvader" 12th Dec 2014

Original Poster Banned

spaceinvader

...said every teenager with an internet connection in 1995

thats right thats why i ignored it some people dont think im serious but sadly i am

I'm tempted though, just sorted my outfit. Whaddya reckon?

http://cl.jroo.me/z3/L/B/U/a/a.aaa.jpg

Original Poster Banned

miikeyblue

its a little overdressed

CutiePenguin

thats right thats why i ignored it some people dont think im serious but … thats right thats why i ignored it some people dont think im serious but sadly i am

I hope you do find someone. It's not the best time of year to be on your own. Perhaps though, there are local groups having a get together for people such as yourself on xmas day that you could attend? Far safer, and you may make some longer term friends there.

Trust me, you really don't want to meet us lot.

CutiePenguin

thats right thats why i ignored it some people dont think im serious but … thats right thats why i ignored it some people dont think im serious but sadly i am

I've spent the last few new years eaves alone, luckily always with family at xmas. But all my mates have moved away, the ones still here are busy with families. It sucks, hope you have a good Christmas anyway.

CutiePenguin

its a little overdressed

I was worried about that. Is it the shoes? Should I lose the shoes?

miikeyblue

doh!!! *slowly puts sandwich down, not feeling so hungry now* oO oO

miikeyblue

That's one sexy Klingon.

Aaaand they're banned. Well... xmas alone for me then!

Editor

Banned for asking for friends Who the hell runs HUKD?

http://www.richardcrouse.ca//wp-content/uploads/2013/08/christmas_carol_m.jpg
    Edited by: "BuzzDuraband" 12th Dec 2014

miikeyblue

The reason miikey doesnt allow mirrors in the house! X)

Called it right in the other thread..cutie penguin was actually not so new..probably not so cute...and I'm sure she wasn't a penguin either

markq

The reason miikey doesnt allow mirrors in the house! X)

I know. I'd just end up touching myself all day. I'm so hot.

Not being horrible, but the internet its a dangerous place and she came over a bit desperate

michellefd21

Not being horrible, but the internet its a dangerous place and she came … Not being horrible, but the internet its a dangerous place and she came over a bit desperate

I have a feeling the only danger was for anyone meeting up with him. (Def not a woman..)

sofia_the_last

Called it right in the other thread..cutie penguin was actually not so … Called it right in the other thread..cutie penguin was actually not so new..probably not so cute...and I'm sure she wasn't a penguin either

2 out of 3 isnt bad, but from the pm's I can confirm she was a penguin!

michellefd21

Not being horrible, but the internet its a dangerous place and she came … Not being horrible, but the internet its a dangerous place and she came over a bit desperate

OP was most probably a Multi-troll.

markq

2 out of 3 isnt bad, but from the pm's I can confirm she was a penguin!

Damn it.

OP, if you come back to this thread, maybe you could consider something like this? devonsocialgroup
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay810
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30033
      3. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?915
      4. 10% Argos code with glitch40

See more discussions