Who was feeling rough today then?

Found 1st Jan 2015
Had a fair few last night and woke up feeling fresh today. Result!

Happy new year guys all the best for 2015 xxx

15 Comments

Banned

Least hungover New Year's Day so far.

Must try harder next time..

At last! A 2 January 2015 thread.

Original Poster

KillFelix

Least hungover New Year's Day so far.Must try harder next time..

That's what I thought. But I've finally learnt to not mix my drinks and not to accept shots so I believe that helps a lot ha! X

I'm still drunk

Went to bed about 7am, woke up 7 hours later feeling a little hazy. I am starting to come around now

There is no result from drinking other than the fact you are gradually killing yourself.

jamgin

There is no result from drinking other than the fact you are gradually … There is no result from drinking other than the fact you are gradually killing yourself.

Well you also become drunk, which often leads to having fun?

Banned

Didn't drink anything, mrs fell asleep on daughters bed, I fell asleep on sofa about 9:30, woke up at 11:50, thought oh it's nearly new year, went to bed. Got annoyed by a few fireworks for 10 min or so. Got up new years day morning about 6:30 when kids woke up.

jamgin

There is no result from drinking other than the fact you are gradually … There is no result from drinking other than the fact you are gradually killing yourself.

jamgin

I might have to preach this to the OAP'S and war vets in the British Legion.
I am sure it will brighten up the day no end. !

"I see someone got drunk last night," said my wife, waking me up.

"I only had three beers, so you're wrong!" I said.

"Fair enough," she replied. "Could you just roll off the driveway, I'm going to be late for work."

Went out new years eve and new years day feeling ok just a little tired.

Happy new year

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/gif-snoop-dog-funny-1386734.gif

Happy new year

Who was feeling rough? Was it the first time you've been on the pi$$ or something?

Christ, posting about feeling a bit iffy after a night out, bloody kids these days
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75877
    2. Win a trip to Dublin, with Ireland.com via Classic FM23
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers55

See more discussions