Groups

Who?, What?, Where? When? (but i won't ask Why? lol) : Holiday Data Thread

OK, a few have already asked me to find you a holiday and it seems that everyone wants a holiday and why not! We all work hard a deserve that magical break away. I spend a bit of time trying to find decent holiday deals but i thought it might be useful to find out - Where you would like to go and preferred airport, what board basis you prefer and Who is going. So for example you might be wanting to go to Tenerife from Gatwick, B&B, and are 2 adults and 2 kids. Then you just have to say how long for - 1 week, 2 weeks, 10 days etc and what month. If you have no preferences then just say np.
    I will then use this information for my searches and try and post up any decent offers around. If anyone else wants to do the same then great!

47 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone wanting to go w/c 19th July from Glasgow - be prepared for around £300pp (flight, accom, baggage, SC) - flights costs are very expensive i am sorry to say.
    The best METT offer dept 29th Aug is Birmingham for Tunisia 4 star h/b from £327pp, full/b £350 @ lowcostholidays.com - worth a look baffledsalmon.
    Turkey, dept around 5th Sept - the best i can find so far AI is £355pp. Prices may come down though before then.
    underthestairs - not sure when kids go back to school in Bristol but this is a decent price hotukdeals.com/dea…985
    xcookx - found your 4 nights in Costa Brava from Newcastle with Ryan Air - going 13th coming back 17th - £49pp return + accom starts @ £71.50pp AI @ lowcostholidays- so you could go for around £120pp.
    shellywelly - as you are only going for 2 nights you don't want to be ages travelling - Costa Brava through Ryan Air from East Midlands - flights total £110, accom starting at just £23.33pp AI through lowcostholidays. so you could pay less than £200 for all of you.
    kimbyanne - Sharm from Norwich 10th Nov 7 nights AI - go to lowcostholidays.com, put in your req, i found them to be the cheapest and even cheaper than the flight operator - prices start from £415pp - inc baggage / transfers/ flights/ AI Accom.

BTW if anyone has any problems finding what i do - just pm me.
    Edited by: "amibees" 8th Aug 2010

Subscribed as looking myself :)))))))))))))))

nice idea-we are looking for a family of five deal from any scottish airport,going anywhere at all departing 22/23/24 july. 2 adults/2 teens/one 3 year old.

already been away a few weeks ago and looking for a cheap deal for an extra week-dont care if its sc/b and b/half board,as long as there is a pool. can only be for 7 nights as we need to be back for a wedding.

on a general note-the deals you find are amazing, I know its a lot harder finding deals from Scotland but Im sure there would be plenty interested if you do.

Im sure bossyboots is looking for summat for next week as well.

Oooh!
    Where: Egypt/Morocco/Tunisia/Turkey
    Board: Half board
    Number of people: 2
    Date: Leaving 29th August
    Rating: 4/5*
    Best deal offered so far: £475 for Tunisia

Hong kong
    Just flights/ and or cheapish hotel
    November
    2 Adults
    Best price so far is £450 each
    7-10 days

Hong kong and China
    September near the end
    From LHR / MAN
    2 Adults
    Around 1 week

Brazil, Rio or Natal, dont mind
    Flights only
    From Manchester or London
    October/November
    1 Adult travelling one way

Thanks OP(thumbs up smiley)

Turkey or grancanaria
    All inclusive
    2 adults
    5th September 2010 for 1 week
    2 adults
    Thanks amibees

Turkey
    all inclusive
    2 adults
    4th-11th sept 2010
    flying from either newcastle or teeside

Cheers x

2 adults 3 children (7,11,14) but works out cheaper to cost it as 4 adults and 1 child
    in school hols
    flying from bristol,exeter or newquay
    anywhere hot with a nice pool !!
    GOOD LUCK x
    (best i have found so far is 7 nights h/b costa brava £1100,but went there last year )

Amsterdam, 6 adults flying from Bristol in early November B&B

Blinking heck, amibees - do you know what you have done? The rest of your life is taken care of.

China 2 people October from Bristol/SW 2/3 weeks

very kind of you amibees, if you could possibly find a good deal for 2 adults and 2 children ( age 6 and 10 ) for anywhere in 6 weeks hols as cheap as poss ! live on the wirral, so manchester or liverpool airport please, oh and a pool if poss x

ps 1 or 2 wks , and all in would be prefferred , cheers

Anywhere warmish
    around 18 october 2 nights
    2 adults 1 child - 7yr old
    Would prefer AI or BB
    From Birmingham/eastmids/liverpool or leeds

chesso

Blinking heck, amibees - do you know what you have done? The rest of your … Blinking heck, amibees - do you know what you have done? The rest of your life is taken care of.China 2 people October from Bristol/SW 2/3 weeks:3 < cat expecting the cream xx

Let us know how it was for you..
    We want to go there sometime.

Switzerland
    One single
    One return..
    Time ..before she drives me totally mad.

Spain
    x2 Adults
    All inclusive
    4/5 nights
    From Newcastle
    Got to start and end between 10th and 17th of October 2010. Cheers (cheap as possible!)

Really nice thread Amibees ;-)

I'm looking for Antigua in late September (anything past the 9th) going from Gtawick 10 days AI not found anything less than 2.5 grand total yet got to be at least 4 star please x

Wont let me edit :-( sorry 2 adults please

1 Adult to anywhere . Need to leave on Sept 20, 21 or 22 for 7 nights . Up to about £400. Any advice greatly appreciated .........................

darren9030

1 Adult to anywhere . Need to leave on Sept 20, 21 or 22 for 7 nights . … 1 Adult to anywhere . Need to leave on Sept 20, 21 or 22 for 7 nights . Up to about £400. Any advice greatly appreciated .........................

Oh I so know that feeling :-/ lol

I recently came back from Cyprus AI and that was AI under £400 through Monarch, booked seperately flights, transfers and hotel, couldn't fault it. I'm sure it wont be more in September.

looking for florida october 18th 2 weeks 2 adults 1 child flights and accomodation near to DW

Thanks

Airports Bham Manc Gat Heath Brisol

Banned

darren9030

1 Adult to anywhere . Need to leave on Sept 20, 21 or 22 for 7 nights . … 1 Adult to anywhere . Need to leave on Sept 20, 21 or 22 for 7 nights . Up to about £400. Any advice greatly appreciated .........................

departure airport might help lol

snowflake

Oh I so know that feeling :-/ lol I recently came back from Cyprus AI and … Oh I so know that feeling :-/ lol I recently came back from Cyprus AI and that was AI under £400 through Monarch, booked seperately flights, transfers and hotel, couldn't fault it. I'm sure it wont be more in September.

Cyprus would be great in fact. Have done 32 countries but Cyprus isn't one of them. The single supplement can be a bummer at times though..

darren9030

Cyprus would be great in fact. Have done 32 countries but Cyprus isn't … Cyprus would be great in fact. Have done 32 countries but Cyprus isn't one of them. The single supplement can be a bummer at times though..

I've been there 7 times all over the country if you like culture i'd highly recommend it, and i could always save you the single supplement and show you around lol

snowflake

I've been there 7 times all over the country if you like culture i'd … I've been there 7 times all over the country if you like culture i'd highly recommend it, and i could always save you the single supplement and show you around lol

You free that week :))))))))))))))))

darren9030

You free that week :))))))))))))))))

oooerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol ;-)

Banned

darren9030

Cyprus would be great in fact. Have done 32 countries but Cyprus isn't … Cyprus would be great in fact. Have done 32 countries but Cyprus isn't one of them. The single supplement can be a bummer at times though..

departue airport?

2 Adults
    Sharm El Sheikh (Egypt)
    Departing from Norwich Airport
    10th November - 17th November
    One Week - Full Board or All Inclusive
    Budget £500 each

Thank you!

choc1969

Amsterdam, 6 adults flying from Bristol in early November B&B

Quality! ... have fun

darren9030

Aaah Darren, i could make up the numbers to make it cheaper for you , no probs !, sure hubby and kids would understand and would love me to enjoy a well earned holiday !!, lol

Why don't these emoticons work anymore ?? Anyway departure airport = B,ham, East Mids, Luton, Stansted or Coventry ( do they still fly from there ? ) preferably as they are all a similar distance away. Heathrow & Gatwick possible also

Original Poster

Hi - sorry - i've been a bit busy the last couple of days. Just responded to 4 pm's with some suggestions - hope they are of some help. Will have another crack at the above over the next few days as well

1 adult, rome, from any scottish airport, AI/HB doesnt really matter, good location for sight seeing etc, 3/4 nights or longer if its cheap, decent hotel if possible

Hi Amibees. Very generous of you to look up some great deals for us uneducated types
    2 Adults, 2 Children (5+10)
    Anywhere warm in School Holdays October-December time.

Thanks in advance.

Banned

To: Afghanistan
    Number travelling: 1 return Prefer London Departure
    Length of stay: two weeks
    When: Any - to make it easy to find
    Accomodation:5* all inclusive (Would be prepared to downgrade to 4* if needed)
    Purpose: Survey work looking at $3T mineral deposits

Banned

Cuba, 2 people, All inclusive, Manchester Airport, October 2010.

i need a 2 week ai from manchester may19th 2011 (flexible by a couple of days) going anywhere as long as it has good kids facilities,booking for 2 adults and 2 kids(3 and 11) for under £1800 if at all possible

magicdamo

i need a 2 week ai from manchester may19th 2011 (flexible by a couple of … i need a 2 week ai from manchester may19th 2011 (flexible by a couple of days) going anywhere as long as it has good kids facilities,booking for 2 adults and 2 kids(3 and 11) for under £1800 if at all possible

i got easyjet flights to egypt Sharm £221 plus baggage. AI hotel should be anything from £500 and transfers maybe £20?
    use skyscanner for flights and then you can even check out accom with them now?

amibees

Hi - sorry - i've been a bit busy the last couple of days. Just responded … Hi - sorry - i've been a bit busy the last couple of days. Just responded to 4 pm's with some suggestions - hope they are of some help. Will have another crack at the above over the next few days as well

Seriously....

July 24th - November 6th = A little over a few days.

cw9652

Seriously....July 24th - November 6th = A little over a few days.

it's not that hard to see that Amibees is responding to queries via PM
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846284
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1010

See more discussions