Groups

Who Will Get Promoted From The Championship?

Who do we all think will get automatic promotion to the premiership? Also who do you think will nick the last play off spot?

My bet is on Watford and West Brom, although would be nice to see either Hull or Bristol get automatic promotion!!
    I am praying for Palace to hold on to the last play off spot! I can not remember it being this close for years!! Come on the Eagles!!!

10 Comments

West Brom and Bristol C.
    I cannot see the Potteries or the Tigers doing it.

i thought there was a 'promotion'... ;-)

Original Poster

myaser88;1858882

i thought there was a 'promotion'... ;-)

Lol I have changed the title to avoid any more confusion :thumbsup:

Who cares??

Original Poster

kjbenja;1858927

Who cares??

What a usefull reply!! Why bother replying! At the end of the day people do!! There are no need for coments like that!! :whistling:

I think Watford, Stoke, and Bristol City have all only won once in their last 5 games. West Brom look the most likely but no idea who will join them, though I still fancy Bristol City to pull it off.

By the way, how crazy is it that (before West Brom went top tonight) the team at the bottom of the league (Colchester) had scored something like 8 or 9 more goals than the team at the top of the table (Bristol) :O lol.

Original Poster

JimmyW;1858951

I By the way, how crazy is it that (before West Brom went top tonight) … I By the way, how crazy is it that (before West Brom went top tonight) the team at the bottom of the league (Colchester) had scored something like 8 or 9 more goals than the team at the top of the table (Bristol) :O lol.

I noticed that the other day, I could not belive my eyes!! It just does not seem right!!:thumbsup:

Have to go with Stoke for some strange reason!!!!!!!!!!! Seems Stoke and Bristol have lost form just of late, looks like form teams for me are Hull & West Brom. Hopefully Stoke will find some form and grab one of those last places

City!

billyoftheknight;1859713

City!

Do you mean Stoke City, Bristol City, or Hull City? Is this an example of Spread Betting? I prefer towns to citys any day! ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions