Who will get promoted from the Championship?

80 replies
Found 22nd Oct 2008
Top 2 i think will be Birmingham and Reading...

Play off winners sheff utd....

Discuss.....

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
80 Comments

Def Birmingham, got a class team.

wide open, would like wolves, reading and utd back

Banned

rugger-tyke;3260093

wide open, would like wolves, reading and utd back

agreed...

apart from Reading....someone else would be better....cant stand Reading...I'd even prefer Blues and as a Villa fan thats saying something...good to have more midlands clubs in anyway

mighty rams will have another couple of surges and make the playoffs.

norwich went on a spree y'day

catinthehat;3260114

mighty rams will have another couple of surges and make the playoffs.

not another d'ram'a , . . 11 points ffs

rofl, watford have it in the bag.

Banned

the mighty blues ! ........ funny thing is theyre playing rubbish and still top of league

Original Poster

Can see derby making the playoffs .... have got a few decent players.

Cant see wolves keeping up the pace, they score goals but defensively are poor......

Bristol City are up the top again just like last season....maybe an outside chance of a top 2 finish.

smithyp1;3260273

Can see derby making the playoffs .... have got a few decent players.Cant … Can see derby making the playoffs .... have got a few decent players.Cant see wolves keeping up the pace, they score goals but defensively are poor......Bristol City are up the top again just like last season....maybe an outside chance of a top 2 finish.

i can see someones hat being eaten.:thumbsup:

Banned

ODB_69;3260106

agreed...apart from Reading....someone else would be better....cant stand … agreed...apart from Reading....someone else would be better....cant stand Reading...I'd even prefer Blues and as a Villa fan thats saying something...good to have more midlands clubs in anyway

Agreed. Their fans are complete numptys! (Not that they have many!)

Wolves for the win even tho i suppert Man United i also really like Wolves GO GO GO!! lol

Original Poster

catinthehat;3260290

i can see someones hat being eaten.:thumbsup:

At which line?

IF Birmingham do go up, Which I hope they dont, they will bounce back down again the following season.

Rubber ball keeps bouncing back for more.........roflol

Original Poster

DKLS;3260444

IF Birmingham do go up, Which I hope they dont, they will bounce back … IF Birmingham do go up, Which I hope they dont, they will bounce back down again the following season.Rubber ball keeps bouncing back for more.........roflol

:roll::roll::roll: zzzzzzzzzzzzz ;-)

smithyp1;3260464

:roll::roll::roll: zzzzzzzzzzzzz ;-)

Those smlies remind me what its like to watch a birmingham game :-D

Original Poster

DKLS;3260631

Those smlies remind me what its like to watch a birmingham game :-D

:lazy: How i feel after 10 mins....
:cry: After half hour .....
:shock: Full time whistle.....after another 3 points...

i'd rather have glossy bristol in the prem.mcleish deserves i for ditching Scotland, mcfadden loool

Original Poster

rugger-tyke;3260807

i'd rather have glossy bristol in the prem.mcleish deserves i for … i'd rather have glossy bristol in the prem.mcleish deserves i for ditching Scotland, mcfadden loool

Glossy Bristol ? Have i missed something lol :thinking:

Certainly won't be Forest. Looks more like we're on way back down. :-(

Original Poster

Sunny Jim;3260821

Certainly won't be Forest. Looks more like we're on way back down. :-(

Really struggling mate..... im looking forward to visiting the city ground this season, it's always a good away day...

I am sure that we (Reading) will go up with Brum and Wolves.

We deserve to go up because:

*We have the best stadium in the league
*We play the best football
*We have the best striker in the league
*We have the best midfiedler in the league
*We have the best defender in the league
*We have a great crop of youngsters coming through
*We have a very good manager (one of, if not the best in the league)
*We are from the Royal County of England

'Nough said....

Far too early to tell

It wont be that joke club from Sheffield though

The JFK;3260884

I am sure that we (Reading) will go up with Brum and Wolves.We deserve to … I am sure that we (Reading) will go up with Brum and Wolves.We deserve to go up because:*We have the best stadium in the league*We play the best football*We have the best striker in the league*We have the best midfiedler in the league*We have the best defender in the league*We have a great crop of youngsters coming through*We have a very good manager (one of, if not the best in the league)*We are from the Royal County of England'Nough said....

watford are going up again, just get us in the playoffs and we will win, were the best team in the championship in terms of playoffs, the liverpool of the champions league if u will.

Original Poster

The JFK;3260884

I am sure that we (Reading) will go up with Brum and Wolves.We deserve to … I am sure that we (Reading) will go up with Brum and Wolves.We deserve to go up because:*We have the best stadium in the league NOT QUITE.....*We play the best football DOESNT ALWAYS WIN YOU GAMES*We have the best striker in the league REALLY...?? :thinking:*We have the best midfiedler in the league IN WHO?*We have the best defender in the league IN WHO?*We have a great crop of youngsters coming through PASS*We have a very good manager (one of, if not the best in the league) HE'S OK*We are from the Royal County of England LOL 'Nough said....

So then Smithy,

who has the best stadium? We do.

Kevin Doyle is by far the best striker in the league.

Stephen Hunt is by far the best midfielder in the league.

Andre Bikey is by far the best defender in the league.

Our youth set up is begining to pay dividends.

smithyp1;3260816

Glossy Bristol ? Have i missed something lol :thinking:

Glouc' ;-)

sheffield wednesday plzzzzzzzzzz

missismop;3263679

sheffield wednesday plzzzzzzzzzz

well i can dream :-D

Original Poster

missismop;3263688

well i can dream :-D

Paying a visit to St Andrews saturday?

smithyp1;3267507

Paying a visit to St Andrews saturday?

no:thumbsup:

norwich will get in the playoffs and win

Banned

The JFK;3260884

I am sure that we (Reading) will go up with Brum and Wolves.We deserve to … I am sure that we (Reading) will go up with Brum and Wolves.We deserve to go up because:*We have the best stadium in the league*We play the best football*We have the best striker in the league*We have the best midfiedler in the league*We have the best defender in the league*We have a great crop of youngsters coming through*We have a very good manager (one of, if not the best in the league)*We are from the Royal County of England

Time for you to check in with them men in white coats!!!!:w00t:

guv;3273317

Time for you to check in with them men in white coats!!!!:w00t:

LOL @ you hating Reading because we are a better club than you.

The playa hating you are showing is unbelieveable.

Banned

The JFK;3273347

LOL @ you hating Reading because we are a better club than you.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c140/jedisentinal/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

The playa hating you are showing is unbelieveable.

You ain't no "playa". You are confused.

Original Poster

OMG ....Just remembered this thread and the fact JFK is the reading armchair fan.

Norwich ftw

Original Poster

McLeish is on borrowed time ................. complete disgrace of a performance once again.

OOoh smithy.........think your team is not gonna go up automatically,will probably be in the playoffs but my prediction is that another year in the championship beckons..........sorry!!;-)

Don't be disheartened though,imo it's the most exciting and unpredictable league to be a part of:thumbsup:

Original Poster

muckypup;4528339

OOoh smithy.........think your team is not gonna go up automatically,will … OOoh smithy.........think your team is not gonna go up automatically,will probably be in the playoffs but my prediction is that another year in the championship beckons..........sorry!!;-)Don't be disheartened though,imo it's the most exciting and unpredictable league to be a part of:thumbsup:

unpredictable yes...

exciting no...

It really is poor football week in week out, well watching blues is anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions