Cant wait!!

Banned

Such a slapper

Still would....

niggit;6901257

Still would....

And me :w00t:

she is soo multi talented:whistling:

so 3 weeks in the jungle/just back from a 3 week holiday/2 week book tour/endless photo shoots-think her children remember who she is?

So looking forward to watching it this time. Sky plussed it as my girls are ill with a bug and have no time for tv at the mo

barky;6901267

she is soo multi talented:whistling:so 3 weeks in the jungle/just back … she is soo multi talented:whistling:so 3 weeks in the jungle/just back from a 3 week holiday/2 week book tour/endless photo shoots-think her children remember who she is?

wow you can tell when you dont like someone ;-)

ClarityofMind;6901280

wow you can tell when you dont like someone ;-)

what gave it away?

I wouldn't give her a second look in a jumble sale.

To be fair I doubt she'd look at me twice either.

But I "wouldn't look at her twice" first!! :?

Original Poster

hibees;6901299

I wouldn't give her a second look in a jumble sale.To be fair I doubt … I wouldn't give her a second look in a jumble sale.To be fair I doubt she'd look at me twice either.But I "wouldn't look at her twice" first!! :?

pmsl

you never know 3rd time lucky:thumbsup:

you know she's going to lower the tone as she is such a slapper should'nt of given her a second chance

if the producers REALLY want to make it interesting,give the trollop 48 hours to settle in and then bring in peter andre! I would LOL!

The need that woman has for publicity and acceptance is unreal.

I read today that her tranny boyfriend Roxanne is desparate to go into the show and has offered to do it for free. He is such a toss pot

Banned

[QUOTE=linw;6901314]you know she's going to lower the tone as she is such a slapper should'nt of given her a second chance[QUOTE]

its all about tv ratings :thumbsup:

bush tucker trial.
    I bet she's good at that!!
    the many maggots she's had in her gob, the dirty moo!

Original Poster

bossyboots;6901367

I read today that her tranny boyfriend Roxanne is desparate to go into … I read today that her tranny boyfriend Roxanne is desparate to go into the show and has offered to do it for free. He is such a toss pot

dont know about roxanne - rumour has it they're trying to get maradona - got nothing to do for a few weeks:-D

bossyboots;6901425

Update - first picture of Jordan in the … Update - first picture of Jordan in the jungle[IMG]http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy171/bossybootsmgt/cbb-jackie-stal-431x300.jpg?t=1258325670[/IMG]

Looks better there to be honest, nowhere near the beauty of you tho!

harlzter;6901564

Looks better there to be honest, nowhere near the beauty of you tho!

are you looking to earn more feedback:whistling:

Banned

Jumpingphil;6901572

I saw Skippy in one of the earlier shots.I thought he was more famous … I saw Skippy in one of the earlier shots.I thought he was more famous than any of the others.:w00t:

No doubt she'll end up with his bits in her gob......:whistling:

You know everyone hates you when your back in the jungle.

guv;6901668

No doubt she'll end up with his bits in her gob......:whistling:

and enjoy it:whistling:

Banned

bossyboots;6901697

and enjoy it:whistling:

Will she swallow?

barky;6901330

if the producers REALLY want to make it interesting,give the trollop 48 … if the producers REALLY want to make it interesting,give the trollop 48 hours to settle in and then bring in peter andre! I would LOL!

Quality.
    Would LOVE to see that.
    She'd just show herself up even more than she usually does but it'd def give itv their best ever ratings i reckon

I think it might actually be quite good this year.
    Sam fox has shown she can be a right "biatch" back on that show "the club" and i reckon lucy can let rip.
    Add them to jordan and it could get interesting :whistling:

Yeah Sam Fox was a nutter in that show!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27123
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!34
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4852349
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764702

See more discussions