Who will win the Premiership this season and why

Banned
    Clue is in the title

48 Comments

Leicester.

you got the first letter right bg

l.............................iverpool of course:thumbsup::thumbsup:

holly100;2550593

you got the first letter right bgl.............................iverpool … you got the first letter right bgl.............................iverpool of course:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

[SIZE="5"]who , [/SIZE] [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]liverpool[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]why ,
    [/SIZE] http://www.anfield-online.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/torres-gerrard-newcastle.jpg&usg=AFQjCNH0B9RWfxambu3fwEj_l0nnl1If-w

Liverpool are the most overated team in the league.

Without Gerrard they are a average team.

holly100;2550593

you got the first letter right bgl.............................iverpool … you got the first letter right bgl.............................iverpool of course:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well said holly and owlass too :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;2550724

Liverpool are the most overated team in the league. Without Gerrard they … Liverpool are the most overated team in the league. Without Gerrard they are a average team.

you mean an average of course :thumbsup:

loupomm;2550810

you mean an average of course :thumbsup:

Or missed a word - a below average team?

Manc or Chelski will win but who cares? :x

And why, because they've got the money.

tony_s1;2550833

Or missed a word - a below average team?Manc or Chelski will win but who … Or missed a word - a below average team?Manc or Chelski will win but who cares? :x

well said, If Liverpool Win the prem league this season, I will leave HUKD for ever.

If Liverpool win this season I'll donate a grand to a charity of Afros choice!

black gerbil1;2550839

[SIZE="5"]well said, If Liverpool Win the prem league this season, I … [SIZE="5"]well said, If Liverpool Win the prem league this season, I will leave HUKD for ever. [/SIZE]

....marked as evidence :-D

united ftw

newcastle... in my dreams. Im gonna go with chelski. They have made good signings and i feel united will come a close 2nd, the departure of the assistant manager and possibly Ronaldo will hit them hard

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk221/chrysha22/kingsofEurope.jpg

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]With or without Ronaldo![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

mattb_1987;2550888

newcastle... in my dreams. Im gonna go with chelski. They have made good … newcastle... in my dreams. Im gonna go with chelski. They have made good signings and i feel united will come a close 2nd, the departure of the assistant manager and possibly Ronaldo will hit them hard

If Ronaldo stays, my money would be on Manc because he really is that good (Spit). If he goes then you have to think that Chelski will bore their way to it.

The relegation question might have been more interesting, Hull, Stoke and ??????? Not Newcastle, I am sure.

chrysha;2550943

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]With or without … [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]With or without Ronaldo![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

thats an old pic chrysha - giggs has got hair:-D -

http://i23.tinypic.com/2ijsyo8.jpg

holly100

thats an old pic chrysha - giggs has got hair

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Cheeky - it's May 2008! :roll:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

chrysha;2551091

holly100[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Cheeky - it's … holly100[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Cheeky - it's May 2008! :roll:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

you got added sparkle on your avvy - i want some please

thats beckham in the middle - actually i think it was celebrating 30 years of diving and cheating and your manager moaning to the referees or something ???:p:p

Clue is in the title

:thinking:

holly100;2551179

you got added sparkle on your avvy - i want some please[FONT="Comic Sans … you got added sparkle on your avvy - i want some please[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I'm celebrating my solar flaredom![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]thats beckham in the middle - actually i think it was celebrating 30 years of diving and cheating and your manager moaning to the referees or something ???:p:p

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Holly, Holly, Holly, look more carefully, it's Bobby with the Champions league in 1968, Beckham in 1999 and Giggs in 2008[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster Banned

Manchester united for the title

Wembley, Nou Camp, Luzhniki--

Original Poster Banned

5 european championships eh

Seems like that is all liverpool fans have been talking about lately...been a while since they won the league aint it

holly100;2551179

....actually i think it was celebrating 30 years of diving and cheating … ....actually i think it was celebrating 30 years of diving and cheating and your manager moaning to the referees or something ???:p:p

:lol: :lol: ........ ;-)

just reading about man utd pre season tour of japan - boys are having a good time:-D:-D

http://i20.tinypic.com/2zidkzk.jpg

owlass;2551246

[IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/25/48763529_58f55a9792.jpg?v=0[/IMG]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]But they've never won the Premiership [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

chrysha;2551336

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]But they've never won … [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]But they've never won the Premiership [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Tell them to come to old trafford we'll show them what the premiership trophy looks like and 'there' european cup we have borrowed :-D

apologies afro for taking your thread away

clue in the title

the only thing i can see is 'why' maybe west ham???:thinking:

Original Poster Banned

:thumbsup: thats ok holly...im quite enjoying the banter

Original Poster Banned

I reckon pompy will beat liverpool to 4th spot

chrysha;2551336

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]But they've never won … [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]But they've never won the Premiership [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Call it what ya like, football was around before the premiership :roll:

............oops, we're still beating ya there too

Original Poster Banned

not for long...wen united take the title this year they will be equal with liv'pool on league titles with 18

Banned

Well I certainly would be very happy if Liverpool won it.

owlass;2551482

Call it what ya like, football was around before the premiership … Call it what ya like, football was around before the premiership :roll:............oops, we're still beating ya there too

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Aaargh, sweet, it's still the 20th century on Planet Owlass [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster Banned

chrysha;2551538

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Aaargh, sweet, it's … [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Aaargh, sweet, it's still the 20th century on Planet Owlass [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Hehe the premiership has been around for 16 years and liverpool have not even been close to winning it...that tells you something:whistling:

Banned

I am.

Read the thread!

(brother's prediction)
    1. Chelsea
    2. Man Utd
    3. Liverpool
    4. Arsenal
    5. Man City

9. Spurs

16. M'Boro

18. Wigan
    19. Hull
    20. Stoke

( My prediction)
    1.Man Utd
    2. Liverpool
    3. Arsenal
    4. Chelsea
    5. Pompey
    6. Everton
    7. Man City
    8. Aston Villa
    9. West Ham
    10. Tottenham
    11. Newcastle
    12. Middlesbrough
    13. Bolton
    14. Blackburn
    15. Sunderland
    16. Fulham
    17. WBA
    18. Wigan
    19. Hull
    20. Stoke

Big Phil will win it. . . . . just because

Updated Post 39

Original Poster Banned

frill if the table is like that at the end of the season i will eat my hat
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions