should be England but will be Russia

Banned

Russia were 2/1 last week but BBC / Press have changed all that. Now:-

* 10/11 – Russia
    * 5/4 – England
    * 6/1 – Spain and Portugal
    * 33/1 – Belgium and Holland

spain portugal

I don't think the crowd trouble at last nights game would of helped Englands bid

Is the result going to be televised? If so what channel and time?

scoff

I don't think the crowd trouble at last nights game would of helped … I don't think the crowd trouble at last nights game would of helped Englands bid

Nope.........bad timing and moronic.

jarralad86

Is the result going to be televised? If so what channel and time?

Sky News from 3pm

Syzable

Nope.........bad timing and moronic.

Brummies for you...... SmithyP leading the action no doubt

scoff

I don't think the crowd trouble at last nights game would of helped … I don't think the crowd trouble at last nights game would of helped Englands bid

I would imagine last night will have no effect whatsoever, the important votes will have benn paid for...sorry decided a long time ago.

It makes me laugh how they think there are last minute changes of mind as they have had years to make it up, why would anyone be swayed on the last night? Surely all those expensive trips around the globe looking at candidates made their mind up.

I'd like to see England get it however, I think Russia should and will get it.
    Edited by: "greg_68" 2nd Dec 2010

On the bright side........if Russia lose then Putin will probably order the KGB to 'remove' Blatter X)

Personally I hope England get it, I'd quite like to go to a world cup at some point, and being Scottish that isn't likely to happen for a long time.....:(

ABE again please

I'm torn between the spain/portugal bid and englands as I want the world cup to be played in the sunshine with that "foreign" feel to it and I don't fancy hearing about 66 everyday for the next 8 years.

However I'm not daft enough to realise that it would be a massive boost to the whole of the uk and it would great to just nip down the road and catch a world cup game. So i'm torn but I would lol if the english bid doesn't get past the first round.

Banned

civms47

Personally I hope England get it, I'd quite like to go to a world cup at … Personally I hope England get it, I'd quite like to go to a world cup at some point, and being Scottish that isn't likely to happen for a long time.....:(

LOL....

I wonder if the "free train travel" from the Russian bid was there before the vast distances were criticised by FIFA.

Still, at least if they do win, they have the money and interest to make it a success for them, but not convinced it will be for the travelling masses. And it won't be a momentous balls up like giving it to SA was.

I'd say the thing in our favour is that Russia and Spain are militant facists and hate everything not white.

Banned

Syzable

I'd say the thing in our favour is that Russia and Spain are militant … I'd say the thing in our favour is that Russia and Spain are militant facists and hate everything not white.

FIFA like everything they can spend. Do those issues come into it?

guv

FIFA like everything they can spend. Do those issues come into it?

No......unless Blatter does a reverse of Wacko Jacko in the next half hour

Banned

Russia should be disqualified on health an safety grounds. That was terrible getting that Boy to run with a ball along the moving train! Scandalous! X)

I can't really understand how Spain can be considered after having it so 'recently'.

Banned

Jeez... what side is it live on? Hoping channels, just seeing repeat broadcasts. thought it was 3pm announced?

greg_68

I can't really understand how Spain can be considered after having it so … I can't really understand how Spain can be considered after having it so 'recently'.

USA are one of the favourites for 2022 - so even less time between hosting than Spain would have.

Banned

Cme on England, remember 1966 all those years of hurt, spirit of 66. Footballs coming home.

Etc etc

Post powered by whinging scots.

come on England!!!

greg_68

I can't really understand how Spain can be considered after having it so … I can't really understand how Spain can be considered after having it so 'recently'.

More like how can they consider a communist state, in a state.

Oh wait...

Bring on World Cup 2026 - North Korea.
    Edited by: "Adam2050" 2nd Dec 2010

Banned

ENGLAND UNITED. THE WORLD INVITED.

Ive got gerrard saying "united!" on repeat.

Banned

i dont mind if spain get it seeing as they are the current champions and euro champions. but russia? **** that.

Qatar rumoured to have won 2022, so if that year takes the 'risky' option, chances are that 2018 will be one of the 'safer' options or England or Spain/Portugal.

Banned

Yeah as long as its local - netherlands, Spain or England, I'm happy.

But come on englandddddddd

Banned

LOL... FIFA

midlandscomics

Qatar rumoured to have won 2022, so if that year takes the 'risky' … Qatar rumoured to have won 2022, so if that year takes the 'risky' option, chances are that 2018 will be one of the 'safer' options or England or Spain/Portugal.

They are in cahoots with Spain, so not sounding good!

Qatar shouldn't even be considered.

Does the one who posts it first get a prize?

Apparantly Qatar and Spain/Portugal have voted together. Meaning they will both win.

FIFA are corrupt scum anyway.

annoucment coming now, everyone told to sit down.

GL England from Wales lol.

guv

LOL... FIFA They are in cahoots with Spain, so not sounding good!Qatar … LOL... FIFA They are in cahoots with Spain, so not sounding good!Qatar shouldn't even be considered.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. The air conditioned seating in the stdiums must be swinging it for them......

Banned

From a fairly good source.... england WIN!

Banned

vibeone

what HP or Daddies ?

vibeone

And from a fairly good source of mine..... England's bid has been rejected in the first round oO

reports are that england have went out in the first round, lol if true.

grapavine alive with rumours that england have lost heavily - russia win … grapavine alive with rumours that england have lost heavily - russia win [via Twitter]

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)817
      2. Gaming PC Upgrade Help22
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER56
      4. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1621

See more discussions