Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

who works at pizza counter in asda

Posted 30th Nov 2022
i bought two of the asda create your own woodfired the large sizzler pizza last week and it was amazing this week i bought the deep pan and the base of the pizza was like eating chalk i had to peel the pizza off the base it was horrible ( what i dont understand is i buy the cheap 0.66p pizza and there lovely base ) is the thin and crispy base the same or shall i stick to the woodfired.

thanks
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

23 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Seeing as Opp hasn't asked yet, can I sneak a question in please? What are the chances of cross contamination?
    About tree fiddy
  2. Avatar
    That's a very personal question.
  3. Avatar
    I work next to Deedie, I can also help.
  4. Avatar
    Just ask the person working in the pizzza counter in Asda
  5. Avatar
    Can you top up your question by filling in why you want to know!
    Perhaps he's after sneaking extra pepperoni on for free

6. Avatar
    Stonebaked every time, meat toppings only (other than chilli cheese!) and get the veg yourself.

Chilli cheese
    Spicy chicken
    Chorizo
    Steak (or spicy beef)

Put on your own red onions and mushrooms, 2 for £6 with a free bottle of drink, sorted!
  7. Avatar
    Thank God this rollercoaster is over. @Deedie, start making the pizzas properly again!
    Turns out using chalk was no good.
  8. Avatar
    me
  9. Avatar
    Author
    i bought two of the asda create your own woodfired the large sizzler pizza last week and it was amazing this week i bought the deep pan and the base of the pizza was like eating chalk i had to peel the pizza off the base it was horrible ( what i dont understand is i buy the cheap 0.66p pizza and there lovely base ) is the thin and crispy base the same or shall i stick to the woodfired.

thanks. (edited)
  10. Avatar
    There's about 10 different women who work on the counter at my local, some of them make absolutely crap pizzas and others awesome with plenty toppings.
    The prices haven't half shot up, with me working in Asda I notice everything going up.
    Author
    ask them about the deep pan base and the thin base. my deep pan was like eating chalk i gad to pick and peel it off to eat. the topping cheese have all been great please thanks (edited)
  11. Avatar
    Author
    thanks all never get deep pan again
    unless you like eating chalk (edited)
  12. Avatar
    Dunno about asda, but there's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis
    Author
    very nice for him and the gimps you know by yours