Groups

Who would like to see BG1s FHM ITALY PHOTOSHOOT?

Apparently he posted a thread on here that EVERYONE missed.

But he's such a champ he's going to show us all again.

How nice of him!

232 Comments

In b4 the spam.

thesaint;5925066

In b4 the spam.

in after I run the misk

Original Poster

thesaint;5925066

In b4 the spam.

don't be silly stain, we all know you already have :thumbsup:

well,he CLEARLY stated that if a thread was started asking for the photoshoot he would post it so no need for spamming/expiry.

Original Poster

So BG1, lets see this "proof" that you said you'd provide ]here

black gerbil1;5925077

in after I run the misk

you couldnt run a bath!

grex9101;5925096

So BG1, lets see this "proof" that you said you'd provide ]here

He actually said he would discuss it in another thread, not provide proof.

Original Poster

thesaint;5925130

Of course he can't provide proof, he didn't have a photoshoot for a magazine that DOES NOT EXIST.

Banned

thesaint;5925130

Who are you? His publicist? :w00t:

BTW - Spamming threads of members you dont like = serious business.

grex9101;5925154

Of course he can't provide proof, he didn't have a photoshoot for a … Of course he can't provide proof, he didn't have a photoshoot for a magazine that DOES NOT EXIST.

Im shocked! its all been a lie?? and the restaurant? the one he asked advice about opening less than 2 weeks ago and already has the finance,staff hired and is opening next week-is that not true either? say it isnt so!

Original Poster

barky;5925193

Im shocked! its all been a lie?? and the restaurant? the one he asked … Im shocked! its all been a lie?? and the restaurant? the one he asked advice about opening less than 2 weeks ago and already has the finance,staff hired and is opening next week-is that not true either? say it isnt so!

I know, it's hard to believe someone's life would be so utterly pathetic that they would have to lie to strangers on an internet forum :roll:

Original Poster

roadrunner1;5925201

get over it already ya stalker fruit loop(noob)

...and cue the feckless apologist. bang on time!!!

strong multi ITT :whistling:

roadrunner1;5925201

get over it already ya stalker fruit loop(noob)

i lold

what does the OP want to know?

hey grex why not just expire it to prevent spamming?

its seems to be the norm

Banned

boothy;5925223

hey grex why not just expire it to prevent spamming?its seems to be the … hey grex why not just expire it to prevent spamming?its seems to be the norm

who is this Norm ? :whistling:

dog_cop;5925230

who is this Norm ? :whistling:

good evening,good hols?

Original Poster

black gerbil1;5925214

i loldwhat does the OP want to know?

You said you had a shoot for FHM Italy and that you posted details of it.

Could you please re-post details as obviously the jealous members spammed it and it would be interesting to see a copy of FHM Italy as everyone says it doesn't exist. :thumbsup:

I would like to see esp as having italian in me.

I thought FHM just had woman models mostly

grex9101;5925154

Of course he can't provide proof, he didn't have a photoshoot for a … Of course he can't provide proof, he didn't have a photoshoot for a magazine that DOES NOT EXIST.

So why not laugh at him safe in the knowledge that he is a liar, and switch off your P.C?
    Spend the next year of your life pursuing something worthwhile.

Banned

boothy;5925240

good evening,good hols?

good evening sir and yes nice jolly hols :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thesaint;5925262

So why not laugh at him safe in the knowledge that he is a liar, and … So why not laugh at him safe in the knowledge that he is a liar, and switch off your P.C?Spend the next year of your life pursuing something worthwhile.

what, like memory cards?

or your other, more sinister pursuit? :roll:

grex9101;5925274

what, like memory cards?or your other, more sinister pursuit? :roll:

Anything has got to be better than your infatuation with black gerbil1. Serious.

Original Poster

thesaint;5925281

Anything has got to be better than my infatuation with black gerbil1. … Anything has got to be better than my infatuation with black gerbil1. Serious.

It sure has :thumbsup:

Banned

thesaint;5925262

So why not laugh at him safe in the knowledge that he is a liar, and … So why not laugh at him safe in the knowledge that he is a liar, and switch off your P.C?Spend the next year of your life pursuing something worthwhile.

Why would he need to switch his computer off to Laugh AT him?

Not sure what it is that you'll be spending your time in the next year of your life pursuing. I can have a good guess.

thesaint;5925281

Anything has got to be better than your infatuation with black gerbil1. … Anything has got to be better than your infatuation with black gerbil1. Serious.

And false holidays?

We can dream, but no need to actually pretend you're there.

grex9101;5925274

what, like memory cards?or your other, more sinister pursuit? :roll:

I lold-even tho Im in rio at the moment-oh,no,wait,Im not,that was a dream.

barky;5925300

I lold-even tho Im in rio at the moment-oh,no,wait,Im not,that was a … I lold-even tho Im in rio at the moment-oh,no,wait,Im not,that was a dream.

+1

barky;5925300

I lold-even tho Im in rio at the moment-oh,no,wait,Im not,that was a … I lold-even tho Im in rio at the moment-oh,no,wait,Im not,that was a dream.

+2

Original Poster

barky;5925300

+3 :thumbsup:

this gerbil dude is a joke ! everytime i jump on a thread he's there chattin

Original Poster

thomasc123;5925338

this gerbil dude is a joke ! everytime i jump on a thread he's there … this gerbil dude is a joke ! everytime i jump on a thread he's there chattin sh!t

Really? :-D

Banned

Seriously grex you have so many issues.

Get over it. Just demented stalking. You really are obsessed with BG. Wake up mate - you need to find something more fulfilling in life.

Banned

vibeone;5925424

Seriously grex you have so many issues.Get over it. Just demented … Seriously grex you have so many issues.Get over it. Just demented stalking. You really are obsessed with BG. Wake up mate - you need to find something more fulfilling in life.

stamp collecting:thumbsup:

dog_cop;5925436

stamp collecting:thumbsup:

lol its a start

thomasc123;5925338

this gerbil dude is a joke ! everytime i jump on a thread he's there … this gerbil dude is a joke ! everytime i jump on a thread he's there chattin sh!t

uve only just noticed :? please tell me you know about kfc

thomasc123;5925338

:thumbsup: - he has a few bum chums too, they are always lurking!

Original Poster

vibeone;5925424

Seriously grex you have so many issues.Get over it. Just demented … Seriously grex you have so many issues.Get over it. Just demented stalking. You really are obsessed with BG. Wake up mate - you need to find something more fulfilling in life.

Yeah, I've gone off KitKats too, was thinking of starting up a support group.

Demented biscuit eater.... :roll:

vibeone;5925424

To be honest the other end of that entails that you're following Grex round telling him not to stalk. Slightly ironic IMO.

vibeone;5925424

[COLOR="Red"]^^This^^[/COLOR]

Banned

emasu;5925501

To be honest the other end of that entails that you're following Grex … To be honest the other end of that entails that you're following Grex round telling him not to stalk. Slightly ironic IMO.

Nah, I'm just browsing the misc, and there are an out of proportion number of BG threads. Now I talk to BG a little, so interested in the thread contents.

Grex is always there, always moaning on like a tedious ghetto superstar.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery46
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow919
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251372
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31125

See more discussions