Who would win the fight............

32 replies
Found 8th Mar 2011
OK so we have a Tiger & lion fight,but I would like to know what you think of this.

If Muhammad Ali was to fight Bruce lee at the same age of 25 in a ring with any rules,but no weapons & Ali with no gloves on,then who would win the fight.
I would think Ali just because of the size & weight of the guy,but I suppose he would need to catch Lee first.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
32 Comments

Bruce lee all the way

Muhammad Ali - one punch and brucy is gone. although it might be hard to land one on him.

sancho1983

Bruce lee all the way

I agree doesn't matter how strong you can punch, martial arts teachs you to use your opponent's strength against them.

There's only one way to find out! Oh, wait...

Bruce would win. Agility and strength, not to mention technique - He could floor Ali with his back turned

Banned

Ali would win. Speed and power.

Original Poster

Ali would snap him if he corners him ooooh wait he's behind you Ali :-/

Ok then, what about Frank Spencer versus John Inman?

how about Pacquiao vs Jet lee

Chuck Norris would win.

bruce lee, cos of his style. ali would beat him in a boxing match though

ali would win, no doubt. lee wouldn't cut it in the cage these days.

though does depend on what you mean by no rules.

How about Prince William and Prince Harry?

C'mon Ginge!!

What about Ron Jeremy vs Jenna Jameson, that could get very messy indeed.

Jeremy Kyle V's Jerry Springer...........Jerry Jerry Jerry!!

Lee would destroy him - there's no debate.

Bruce Lee would win, end of.

Banned

A draw.

Banned

Couldn't really give a **** to be honest

Banned

Despite sufferring with Parkinsons, I still feel that Ali would probably win on account of the fact Lee is dead. It would be close though.

when ali goes in for a punch bruce would just break it

Original Poster

I think the films may have made Bruce lee look better than he actually was.

Bruce Lee

Banned

wee bruce would land about 40 punches before ali could say "iam th....................

joe frasier would have won.

WheresMeNuts

I think the films may have made Bruce lee look better than he actually … I think the films may have made Bruce lee look better than he actually was.

Lee's on-screen appearances helped his teachings & his fighting style be recognised & adopted by people worldwide, even if a majority of the films were not well received at the box office(s).

However, his acting was only a very small part of what he has left the world with his legacy.

Even if he was not one of the greatest martial arts masters of all time, he achieved what Ali also did in his career; motivated a generation (& beyond) to believe in themselves.

That cannot be quantified or be defined in terms of being better or worse than anybody else.

Lee is not one of the greatest martial artists, & Ali is not one of the greatest boxers of all time; they are two of the greatest people the world has ever known.

BFN,

fp.

A full grown male lion v a full grown tiger, The male lion would probably win, 1. Due to it's main ( tigers generally attack the necks ) 2. Due to tigers being more reluctant to fight.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 9th Mar 2011

what about a Grilled cheese sandwich v taco.
Edited by: "muffinman_84" 9th Mar 2011

shauneco

A full grown male lion v a full grown tiger, The male lion would probably … A full grown male lion v a full grown tiger, The male lion would probably win, 1. Due to it's main ( tigers generally attack the necks ) 2. Due to tigers being more reluctant to fight.

Cool answer for this thread, what about Muhammad Ali Vs Bruce lee

Edited by: "Marina" 9th Mar 2011

I think Brucey would win this

Don't think Ali would stand a chance to be honest... the guy could punch bob and weave but up against Lee he'd be out for the count !!

Brucie would win, mainly cos at the age of 25, Ali was stripped of his title and never fought in the ring again for 4 years.

boabbyrab

Brucie would win, mainly cos at the age of 25, Ali was stripped of his … Brucie would win, mainly cos at the age of 25, Ali was stripped of his title and never fought in the ring again for 4 years.

wtf that comment makes little sense seeign as though ali would be worse aged 29after the 4yrs out of action, not just when he was stripped and in good condition surely?

but like i said smokin joe would win
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions