Groups

Who wrote swearing into a field in the north? (contains bad language/swearing)

So do not click if you are easily offended.

PEGI Rating 18+.

Accidentally typed maps google k rather than maps google uk into firefox and this is what I got.

11 Comments

it twas I

ur 16 (had to be said)(no h4te)

Banned

Haha.... The wonders of google maps!

I think it was Eddie

I didn't believe you, I thought it was some form of overlay, alas not, when you go to that position on a new google mapping page, it is still there.

black gerbil1;3933019

it twas Iur 16 (had to be said)(no h4te)

not you, you would spell it cfuk,
    ur 15 and skinny

skusey;3933288

not you, you would spell it cfuk,ur 15 and skinny

why do u continually do this, its sad, your a grown up you should no better!

Nice find tho emasu made me giggle:thumbsup:

scotland88;3933346

why do u continually do this, its sad, your a grown up you should no … why do u continually do this, its sad, your a grown up you should no better!Nice find tho emasu made me giggle:thumbsup:

I give as good as I get:thumbsup:
    no beef with you

scotland88;3933346

why do u continually do this, its sad, your a grown up you should no … why do u continually do this, its sad, your a grown up you should no better!

lolol

black gerbil1;3933376

lolol

bovvered?
    nay lad.http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/1229634734191pu0ve8.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions