Groups

Whoa, anyone ever tried to 'add a merchant'? Major life shortening experience!

How long!

9 Comments

Banned

6 weeks ?

Original Poster

dog_cop;4901940

6 weeks ?

Pants, offer expires in june :w00t:

Banned

michelleleemoo;4901951

Pants, offer expires in june :w00t:

too much faffing about .. its almost as bad as trying to add feedback to members :x

Original Poster

dog_cop;4901961

too much faffing about .. its almost as bad as trying to add feedback to … too much faffing about .. its almost as bad as trying to add feedback to members :x

dont know what to say to that, wanna post a freebie :x

Banned

michelleleemoo;4901977

dont know what to say to that, wanna post a freebie :x

mmmm get a mod to do it or one of them forum snitches .. err helpers .. saves you faffing :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dog_cop;4901989

mmmm get a mod to do it or one of them forum snitches .. err helpers .. … mmmm get a mod to do it or one of them forum snitches .. err helpers .. saves you faffing

ha ha, dont know how to go about it though :oops: not the snitching ;-) contacting a mod :-D

who hoo found the 'contact us' button. Thanks for yr help dog-cop :):thumbsup:

Banned

michelleleemoo;4902019

ha ha, dont know how to go about it though :oops: not the snitching ;-) … ha ha, dont know how to go about it though :oops: not the snitching ;-) contacting a mod :-D

hahaha good call :whistling:...

ya just add one don't ya , i have :thinking:

Original Poster

owlass;4902272

ya just add one don't ya , i have :thinking:

was taking fooooooooooooor eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeer :-D
    I do have a little impatient streak though!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions