Whoa! The Misc forum is filled with fury tonight!

86 replies
Found 24th Feb 2009
Why? Discuss...................

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
82 Comments

ya know i never really notice what on earths goin on round here when hatrid goes on.... :oops::?

You first

There's not a full moon tonight is there?

lol that thread before he had the FURY! i'm always happy on HUKD lol

Marky264;4481137

lol that thread before he had the FURY! i'm always happy on HUKD lol

me too!!

[CENTER]i think that its because kfc is no longer open and this deal isnt available till 10am tomorrow

hotukdeals.com/for…132

[SIZE="5"]please vote hot[/SIZE]

love u guys

xx[/CENTER]

acecatcher3;4481154

[CENTER]i think that its because kfc is no longer open and this deal isnt … [CENTER]i think that its because kfc is no longer open and this deal isnt available till 10am tomorrowhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4474132#post4474132[SIZE="5"]please vote hot[/SIZE]love u guysxx[/CENTER]

Deal spammed and expired . . . .

Edit. not really, love you Luke and love greasy boxes to throw my bone in too (kfc i mean) :thumbsup:

WeeWifie;4481119

ya know i never really notice what on earths goin on round here when … ya know i never really notice what on earths goin on round here when hatrid goes on.... :oops::?

neither do i ww :thinking:

got to say i do like a kfc now and again:thumbsup:

nice one acecatcher.... ;-) like what ya did there!!!

I love KFC however as it's just me and my wee lad in my house thats a TAD too much for us ;-)

holly100;4481174

neither do i ww :thinking:

I only notice when someone points it out!! :thinking:

damn you made me wanna a bucket now! lmao

lol sorry for the shameless plugging!

wee u cud just eat as much as u can then put it in fridge for tomorrow (im loling at that suggestion)

isnt he lovely when hes irate:-D

no hate from me xx

OMG you're sooooooooooo dead for that:w00t:

Original Poster

the porter;4481222

are you odb69 gf in disguise?

Stop 'unleashing the fury' :-D

I've gone right off you:w00t:

:x:x:x:x:x MODS

acecatcher3;4481186

wee u cud just eat as much as u can then put it in fridge for tomorrow … wee u cud just eat as much as u can then put it in fridge for tomorrow (im loling at that suggestion)

I don't like cold chicken, and would never reheat it...

I can never do that with leftovers, I'm too phobic of getting food poisoning!! (did in the pastyears back... one week in hosp! has scarred me!)

i hate you all!!

*dramatic exit*

lol wut?

phatboy123;4481301

i hate you all!! *dramatic exit*lol wut?

slam the door behind you

I'm not taking sides...I just hate everybody and every thing...:w00t:

JOKE! Before the knitting needle crowd go running to the mods.... :-D

MarzBarz;4481267

:x:x:x:x:x MODS

wtf?

phatboy123;4481301

i hate you all!! *dramatic exit*lol wut?

Thats not dramatic enough for this forum,that pales into insignificance compared to a lot on here:whistling:

hahaha
]http://i39.tinypic.com/2b476u.jpg

StevenA2000_uk;4481312

I'm not taking sides...I just hate everybody and every … I'm not taking sides...I just hate everybody and every thing...:w00t:JOKE! Before the knitting needle crowd go running to the mods.... :-D

hahahaha no you don't :roll:

steve hates everyone, dont trade with him on the fs board either, he scammed me and threatened the life of my gran - only way out was to give him positive feedback!!!!

acecatcher3;4481364

steve hates everyone, dont trade with him on the fs board either, he … steve hates everyone, dont trade with him on the fs board either, he scammed me and threatened the life of my gran - only way out was to give him positive feedback!!!!

hahahaha steve knows i would hand him his :whistling: on a stick if he hated me :w00t:
he knows what i mean :lol:

acecatcher3;4481364

steve hates everyone, dont trade with him on the fs board either, he … steve hates everyone, dont trade with him on the fs board either, he scammed me and threatened the life of my gran - only way out was to give him positive feedback!!!!

lol thats only because I told OBD I had your address when I bought Forza from you and then told him I was going to send you flowers and put ODBs name on the card :w00t:

Edit : and if your gran photoshops her guns like you do then she must be the Governor of California :whistling:

lyndsbowes;4481375

hahahaha steve knows i would hand him his :whistling: on a stick if he … hahahaha steve knows i would hand him his :whistling: on a stick if he hated me :w00t:he knows what i mean :lol:

You can never hate someone who is ready and waiting with a stick...especially if its you when your drunk lynds..lol

So seriously, who was dishing out the hate and who was it directed at? I havent had a chance to read many of the misc threads tonight....?

[SIZE=5]ace i voted your bucket of devil chicken cold btw[/SIZE] ;-)
http://i42.tinypic.com/65a5hx.jpg

StevenA2000_uk;4481400

lol thats only because I told OBD I had your address when I bought Forza … lol thats only because I told OBD I had your address when I bought Forza from you and then told him I was going to send you flowers and put ODBs name on the card :w00t:Edit : and if your gran photoshops her guns like you do then she must be the Governor of California :whistling:You can never hate someone who is ready and waiting with a stick...especially if its you when your drunk lynds..lolSo seriously, who was dishing out the hate and who was it directed at? I havent had a chance to read many of the misc threads tonight....?

was the [SIZE="1"]the porter[/SIZE] runs to the mods xd thread deleted lol

StevenA2000_uk;4481400

lol thats only because I told OBD I had your address when I bought Forza … lol thats only because I told OBD I had your address when I bought Forza from you and then told him I was going to send you flowers and put ODBs name on the card :w00t:Edit : and if your gran photoshops her guns like you do then she must be the Governor of California :whistling:You can never hate someone who is ready and waiting with a stick...especially if its you when your drunk lynds..lolSo seriously, who was dishing out the hate and who was it directed at? I havent had a chance to read many of the misc threads tonight....?

hehehehe i knew you couldn't hate me :lol:
tbh don't know whats going on

lyndsbowes;4481434

hehehehe i knew you couldn't hate me :lol:tbh don't know whats going on

LOL outstanding.....LOL....I love it when that happens.....contributing to a thread and havent the foggiest whats going on in it...LOL....those are often the best threads!!!! :-D

the porter;4481447

you pig i have never ran to the mods reported any1 its not my style im … you pig i have never ran to the mods reported any1 its not my style im hurt serious:whistling:

lol i shoul dhvae put a full stop after your name. :thumbsup:

3000!!!!

StevenA2000_uk;4481450

LOL outstanding.....LOL....I love it when that happens.....contributing … LOL outstanding.....LOL....I love it when that happens.....contributing to a thread and havent the foggiest whats going on in it...LOL....those are often the best threads!!!! :-D

hehehehe i don't care pcb and all that :thumbsup:

Original Poster

LOL - Who the hell repped me for this post - 'Brilliant post. Very useful, Thanks'

Original Poster

Matrixblade;4481471

LOL - Who the hell repped me for this post - 'Brilliant post. Very … LOL - Who the hell repped me for this post - 'Brilliant post. Very useful, Thanks'

p.s. - I'm not unleashing any fury by the way

Matrixblade;4481471

LOL - Who the hell repped me for this post - 'Brilliant post. Very … LOL - Who the hell repped me for this post - 'Brilliant post. Very useful, Thanks'

you and they mean thread :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;4481469

hehehehe i don't care pcb and all that :thumbsup:

lol I knew there was method in your madness.....

Wheres Ace-Couture gone to? I bet he's got photoshop open again....:-D

oh and i thought i was still posting in ace's thread ....... such a blonde moment :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21132
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games11
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247657
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1328

See more discussions