whoever just messaged me.......

im so sorry i accidently deleted it before reading it! think it was you tom! resend!

12 Comments

Banned

omg you getting pretty desperate now - lol

Original Poster

nah was just expecting a very funny reply in which i may have peed myself laughing

probably ruthless with those pics.

can 2 people not talk now with out being accused of chatting each other up. strange world we live in 8-)

Banned

TomWilkoLFC;5573205

can 2 people not talk now with out being accused of chatting each other … can 2 people not talk now with out being accused of chatting each other up. strange world we live in 8-)

Tom it is beyond the point of just talking. i suggest you have a Read of what has been going on before you give your input.

Banned

TomWilkoLFC;5573205

can 2 people not talk now with out being accused of chatting each other … can 2 people not talk now with out being accused of chatting each other up. strange world we live in 8-)

can one person not tease now wthout one other taking it seriously

Original Poster

i know tom! there will be loads of rumours now haha!

let them get on with it, just cos they have nowt better to do

ants97;5573202

probably ruthless with those pics.

:giggle:

Original Poster

Sir_Allan;5573213

Tom it is beyond the point of just talking. i suggest you have a Read of … Tom it is beyond the point of just talking. i suggest you have a Read of what has been going on before you give your input.

i think he meant because hes sent me a pm, nothing to do with the ruthless or lynds situation :thumbsup:

Sir_Allan;5573213

Tom it is beyond the point of just talking. i suggest you have a Read of … Tom it is beyond the point of just talking. i suggest you have a Read of what has been going on before you give your input.

i have read it, and am referring to me and donna, not those two.
sassie;5573214

can one person not tease now wthout one other taking it seriously

ill not lie to you, sarcasm is hard to pick up on when youre looking at text, but other than that, sorry fo rthe missunderstanding :thumbsup:

Banned

TomWilkoLFC;5573238

i have read it, and am referring to me and donna, not those two.ill not … i have read it, and am referring to me and donna, not those two.ill not lie to you, sarcasm is hard to pick up on when youre looking at text, but other than that, sorry fo rthe missunderstanding :thumbsup:

i was only teasing with ya tom ;-)

sassie;5573243

i was only teasing with ya tom ;-)

lol thats fair enough :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763968
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48210858
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132

See more discussions