Groups

Whoever said Blackpool wasn't sophisticated?

Hehe: news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

Make sure you watch the video. It's called "Blackpool Je t'aime"...

11 Comments

deteste la fake parisia

PMSL!!
    "oui....hotpot!"

Original Poster

Spriggan;5208911

PMSL!! "oui....hotpot!"

Yeah, that's the best bit. :-D

Banned

i live in blackpool and can tell you we havent had 10 million vistors a year since pre melenium that i know of

i think last years numbers was 2.3 million

Didn't everyone?

Maxitaxi;5209099

i live in blackpool and can tell you we havent had 10 million vistors a … i live in blackpool and can tell you we havent had 10 million vistors a year since pre melenium that i know ofi think last years numbers was 2.3 million

Of course not, there's road works and development works all over the place. The promenade looks like a bomb site at the moment. No wonder there aren't any visitors but it will look nice when it's finally all done though.

Eet ees - 'ow you say in eengleesh - bol-locks! :-D

The town centre is full of dossers and druggies.... its a disgrace,

This was on the news this morning and of course they found a motorbike riding french bloke to say all correct things so as to make the report work ,but I did laugh. I mean Blackpool is good for the certain type of holiday but do we need to show the French how uncultured we are:?

Spriggan;5209148

Of course not, there's road works and development works all over the … Of course not, there's road works and development works all over the place. The promenade looks like a bomb site at the moment. No wonder there aren't any visitors but it will look nice when it's finally all done though.

Thats actually my bad....... I told them the design for manchester sq was done by a 5 year old, finally convinced UU of a better method but they aint got the spend in it for AMP4, so its not going ahead until AMP5 which officially supposed to start next april, but I dunno how which sub-programme its in so might be a lot later continuation of the works.

lol they wanted to send a diver 20m down that 1.2m diameter pipe you can see off the central pier!

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;5209486

Thats actually my bad....... I told them the design for manchester sq was … Thats actually my bad....... I told them the design for manchester sq was done by a 5 year old, finally convinced UU of a better method but they aint got the spend in it for AMP4, so its not going ahead until AMP5 which officially supposed to start next april, but I dunno how which sub-programme its in so might be a lot later continuation of the works.lol they wanted to send a diver 20m down that 1.2m diameter pipe you can see off the central pier!

Heh. The promonade is a MESS at the moment. Agreed with everyone, though. It'll be better once it's done.

WE'RE RECLAIMING SPACE FROM THE SEA!! Blackpool-1, Sea-Nil.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions