whoo-hoo here comes the rain

Banned 34 replies
Found 28th Jul 2008
thankfully many wont need to be out waterng now, although im thankful for some rain i aint looking forward to the thunder thats probably gonna follow later

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
32 Comments

Banned

where :O

Not here :thinking:

Where abouts are you Sassie? Just wondering if I will get some this evening. It's been forecast everyday this weekend and no sign of it.

Original Poster Banned

shrewsbury, its teaming it down

Looks like it'll be with me soon then hun...better go and get the kids toys in from outside

Not raining in Birmingham, although i can smell it It's on it's way

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;2621278

Looks like it'll be with me soon then hun...better go and get the kids … Looks like it'll be with me soon then hun...better go and get the kids toys in from outside

yeah, go now, as it just sunny one sec then teaming it down

I better start lying down in the middle of my field!

Not a cloud in the sky here in sunny hertfordshire. Will probably storm in the night and wake me up!:x

I thought you missed a T off the title of your thread sassie:p Then I realised you were talking about the weather and not me:p

peodude;2621282

Not raining in Birmingham, although i can smell it It's on it's way

Here it comes now :thumbsup:

Wish it had gone cooler earlier on, then maybe my sons tv wouldn't have caught fire :w00t:

About 5-5.30pm we had a huge down pour and thunder and lightning :? Was not impressed, was trying to watch golden balls and feed the baby his bottle but had to rush out and get my washing in

Original Poster Banned

well it seems thats our lot, its stopped now, a few ruumbles in the sky, but thats it, the roads in the street are flooded - lol

its hammering down here in south wales since 4.30 thunder and lightning i got soaked on my bike home from work

nothing here yet but its on its way

Still lovely sunny day here on the South Coast. :thumbsup:

Banned

Just had a heavy downpour and some thunder/lightning, trying to clear up again now.

Blue skies =] =]

Original Poster Banned

well it hasnt cleared anything, i aint been dressed for two days its so hot

It's thundery and very wet in Lichfield Staffs, i am considering running outside to get cool but i don't want to get struck by lightning!

Banned

Its still sweltering in London ATM. Guess we've got the rain to come later.

the sun is still shining in doncaster but ive just de erected the greebo from the garden just in case

sassie;2621587

i aint been dressed for two days its so hot

I thought that was how you dressed when mowing the lawn:whistling:

mikebike;2621655

It's thundery and very wet in Lichfield Staffs, i am considering running … It's thundery and very wet in Lichfield Staffs, i am considering running outside to get cool but i don't want to get struck by lightning!

Three mahoosive storms over here in Cannock now...ones right overhead too :w00t:

Nothing in northampton but ht weather.. not really good for my burnt nose and forehead...

Original Poster Banned

Train Driver;2621772

I thought that was how you dressed when mowing the lawn:whistling:

no i where a thong then:p

csamual;2621534

its hammering down here in south wales since 4.30 thunder and lightning i … its hammering down here in south wales since 4.30 thunder and lightning i got soaked on my bike home from work

Hubby was at the Celtic Manor playing golf :w00t: told him to take the water proofs :whistling:

Photo proof please..LOL..

And I don't mean pictures of the rain at Celtic Manor...LOL.

Its hammering down here in cheltenham thunder lightening and everything xxx

still sunny in Basingstoke, the wind has picked up, we had thunder earlier but no rain, it was bright sunshine - bizarre!
So glad it's windy tho, cooling the house down, it was 27 degrees in the house earlier
Remember to leave your lights on Sassie so the lightning doesn't catch you out :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Rewview sites33
    2. 3 Spotify family places available22
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)96194
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769271

See more discussions