Found 19th Jul 2008
I know most wont give a rats butt but thought some may like to know although i never got my birthday wish for some members to return to hukd before my birthday i did get my other wish - My bathroom is finally finished, as many know its been ongoing for months and was done on an extremely tight budget, but apart from now adding accessores and bits and bobs the work has now finally finished, a maasive thanks to friends who have helped and a massive thanks to those who have helped out with info when i have needed it xxxxxx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

http://showerbrations.com/Showerbrations!_Bridal_Shower_Silver_files/showerbrations%20logo%20white%20hi-res.png

:oops:

:cry: I am back and thought you cared

:w00t:

Glad it is sorted Sas and you can get back to a normal house :-D

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;2565078

:cry: I am back and thought you cared:w00t:Glad it is sorted Sas and you … :cry: I am back and thought you cared:w00t:Glad it is sorted Sas and you can get back to a normal house :-D

awwww of course im glad your back hun, was just hoping a few more may come back too, and as for a normal house, i said the bathroom was finsihed nowt about the rest of sassies house :oops:

an ickle bathroom warming pressie for you
http://www.dreamweave.com/images/bath/Chocolate-Truffles.jpg

Banned

Great things come to those that wait. :-D

Bet you're feeling really good knowing that the hard bit's finally over !! Well done and hope it's looking as good as you'd hoped :thumbsup:

sassie;2565084

awwww of course im glad your back hun, was just hoping a few more may … awwww of course im glad your back hun, was just hoping a few more may come back too, and as for a normal house, i said the bathroom was finsihed nowt about the rest of sassies house :oops:

There is no such thing as a normal house IMO

woo great stuff hun

Glad to hear it's finally done with, having had to have a bathroom replaced recently due to water damage I know what a pain it can be...especially when on nightshift

John

col;2565077

Baby? Bridal? Wedding? something else you not telling us sass?

Congrats on the bathroom though!

churchy2704;2565092

Great things come to those that wait. :-D

Im still waiting! :whistling:

Nice once Sassie! I hope your gonna provide some pics!:)

"In my experience, bathrooms are never finished", Well, almost never:thumbsup:
Final test, have some small boy come and play with your little lad and ask what he thinks of the bathroom.:-D

hey Birdy - update??

About time too !

http://r5.fodey.com/188db001409e746658aab6316ab9b7bc7.1.gif

Funny enough Sassie was thinking of you and your bathroom the other day wondered if it had been recently finished!

Wheres the pics!!!??? lol

Well done on finishing it though!

col;2565077

:oops:

that is fabulous ! col

Here's a little bathroom warming pressie for you xxx

http://www.cannonconsumables.com/files/C6201F39-91E0-49A1-BBA0-98F700B8BB89.aspx/Toilet_Rolls.jpg

chesso;2565243

"In my experience, bathrooms are never finished", Well, almost … "In my experience, bathrooms are never finished", Well, almost never:thumbsup:Final test, have some small boy come and play with your little lad and ask what he thinks of the bathroom.:-D

eh? :?

[SIZE="4"]......any pics ?[/SIZE]

Well done :thumbsup::)

I know most wont give a rats butt

never truer words have been spoken

haha im just kidding, pics of bathroom please :-D

chesso;2565243

"In my experience, bathrooms are never finished", Well, almost … "In my experience, bathrooms are never finished", Well, almost never:thumbsup:Final test, have some small boy come and play with your little lad and ask what he thinks of the bathroom.:-D

owlass;2566617

[SIZE="4"]......any pics ?[/SIZE]

Double eh? :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

will try and do some pics morrow

Bet your over moon sassie, now get yourself some candles, a nice bottle of wine and have a good soak tonight when everywhere is quiet :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983226
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions