Whoohoo! PS2 is finally set up and playing games from the HDD!

Thanks to those who helped with this little project, selling me bits and pieces and giving advice and pointers - you know who you are. I now have a pile of PS2 games that never need to be removed from their boxes. ;-)

GOW1, GOW2, RE4, Singstar games, Shadow of the Colossus, etc. all working fine.

Finally, can anyone tell me how to change the language from German to English on MGS 3?! :-)

6 Comments

oooh. so thats what you been downloading lol.

Original Poster

shanecr;5070529

oooh. so thats what you been downloading lol.

Yep - but have the original discs too of course... photos on request :whistling:

Liddle ol' me;5070649

Yep - but have the original discs too of course... photos on request … Yep - but have the original discs too of course... photos on request :whistling:

:-D

well done, i have a PS2 that i have not got round to modding yet, will do in the future. have fun :thumbsup:

HD in PS2 saves loads of time, the only ones i have trouble with is the Buzz games none of them will load from the HD

Original Poster

masterruckus;5070920

well done, i have a PS2 that i have not got round to modding yet, will do … well done, i have a PS2 that i have not got round to modding yet, will do in the future. have fun :thumbsup:

Thanks. Yes, it's worth it. Turn it on, selct HDLoader and there are all your games to choose from - 150GB worth :-D

andrpro;5070954

HD in PS2 saves loads of time, the only ones i have trouble with is the … HD in PS2 saves loads of time, the only ones i have trouble with is the Buzz games none of them will load from the HD

Thanks for the pointer. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions