Groups

Who's about at this time??

Not long in from work and can't go straight to sleep as soon as i get in so..... had a few games on COD5 but got bored of the yanks and now i'm back on hukd..... who else is on??
    can't you sleep or do you just like staying up late?
    lynds xx

269 Comments

i just cant sleep these days, and recently Hooked on HUKD Lol..Ur not selling COD5 r u?

Me and odb and tom were on earlier

Original Poster

virus_786;4136290

i just cant sleep these days, and recently Hooked on HUKD Lol..Ur not … i just cant sleep these days, and recently Hooked on HUKD Lol..Ur not selling COD5 r u?

nope me and hubby love it too much but i saw a good deal on it on here the other day..... will look for it and brb with link :thumbsup:

Original Poster

MarzBarz;4136294

Me and odb and tom were on earlier

i was in work till 12.15 :-(

hi lynds - still here - you ok

Me, me, me!!! :-D

Hiya lynds!

I'm still up, pretty bored but not tired!!

Woow ur all solar flares LOL..

I'm just a matchstick;-)

Original Poster

holly100;4136299

hi lynds - still here - you ok

dmh77;4136303

Me, me, me!!! :-DHiya lynds!

hello lovely ladies :-D
    yeah i'm ok just wish i was tired :roll: are you both ok?

Original Poster

StudentJo;4136304

I'm still up, pretty bored but not tired!!

me too hun

virus_786;4136305

That is just because we all stay up WAY too late talking nonsense! :-D:thumbsup:

Original Poster

virus_786;4136305

you'll get there sooner than you think :lol:

Original Poster

virus_786;4136305

bargain surfer;4136314

8 more to go!

keep posting.... you may reach it tonight :thumbsup:

yes lynds - busy doing things all day but the pull of hukd is just too much - methinks i might have to do a nicki b

she stayed off for 24 hours - arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the pain:w00t:

Original Poster

dmh77;4136324

That is just because we all stay up WAY too late talking nonsense! … That is just because we all stay up WAY too late talking nonsense! :-D:thumbsup:

hahahaha +1 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

holly100;4136331

yes lynds - busy doing things all day but the pull of hukd is just too … yes lynds - busy doing things all day but the pull of hukd is just too much - methinks i might have to do a nicki b she stayed off for 24 hours - arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the pain:w00t:

:w00t: i tried and lasted 1/2 a day.... but if you look at my posts per day, that is a huge result for me :oops:

maybe we should share insomnia cures

lyndsbowes;4136327

Hahaha cant waiiitt!!!

Is any one a admin on here by any chance ?

lyndsbowes;4136327

:thinking: I think i'll go to 999 tonight, it's my first time and i want it to be special:p
    :thumbsup:

seen the result of man u derby game lynds - rams just missed out - m u got the usual dodgy penalty -

virus_786;4136346

Is any one a admin on here by any chance ?

Why what do you want?

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4136352

Why what do you want?

We;ll had a bit of a problem recently, dont know how and what went wrong..:?

bargain surfer;4136350

:thinking: I think i'll go to 999 tonight, it's my first time and i want … :thinking: I think i'll go to 999 tonight, it's my first time and i want it to be special:p:thumbsup:

what did you decide to do regards prezzie for neighbour:thumbsup:

virus_786;4136341

Hahaha cant waiiitt!!!

Lol... you wont have to... trust me, once you get bitten, the misc bug has got you... no turning back!!! :w00t:

virus_786;4136356

We;ll had a bit of a problem recently, dont know how and what went … We;ll had a bit of a problem recently, dont know how and what went wrong..:?

Explain?

Original Poster

virus_786;4136341

Hahaha cant waiiitt!!!

:w00t: :oops:

Original Poster

StudentJo;4136340

maybe we should share insomnia cures

mine is.... don't work till midnight :lol:

I'm at work.

I work from 7pm to 7am.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4136361

Explain?

what does one have to do to get banned under "Multi User Breach Of Forum Rules"

Original Poster

holly100;4136351

seen the result of man u derby game lynds - rams just missed out - m u … seen the result of man u derby game lynds - rams just missed out - m u got the usual dodgy penalty -

didn't watch the game coz i was in work but kept up to date with the score on here..... everyone knows they're jammy but one day things will change :thumbsup:

hopefully in may - im off to finish my book

gnite guys

lyndsbowes;4136366

Mine is: don't fall asleep putting your child to bed at 7 o clock and then wake up 4 hours later. Well that killed 5 mins... still not tired though

lyndsbowes;4136366

I worked for MANY years in pubs... I think thats where my insomnia started... (it would be rude not to have a drink with the staff after hours... :thinking:))

virus_786;4136371

what does one have to do to get banned under "Multi User Breach Of Forum … what does one have to do to get banned under "Multi User Breach Of Forum Rules"

You can only have one user name. Your ISP can be monitored to see if you are using multiple ID's

Original Poster

bargain surfer;4136350

:thinking: I think i'll go to 999 tonight, it's my first time and i want … :thinking: I think i'll go to 999 tonight, it's my first time and i want it to be special:p:thumbsup:

:lol: and so it should be :giggle:

Original Poster

kjbenja;4136370

I'm at work.I work from 7pm to 7am.

awwww :friends: are you busy at work?

Original Poster

holly100;4136374

hopefully in may - im off to finish my book gnite guys

nite sweetie x

My previous user add was banned before i made a new one:? I have lots of messages I need to access on the other account, and I was in the process of closing deals...I refreshed the page, and found out i was banned...:cry: I really like this site, and was gutted to be banned..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1011
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News88
      3. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764386

See more discussions