Groups

Who's at work right now?!

I have only just got my first proper job; 9.00 - 17.30 for the rest of my life. Just wondering who here is currently at work, and what are you supposed to be doing (instead of roaming hukd)?!

74 Comments

Banned

Not me, i'm very :-D

Banned

im at work

Not me! the baby's in bed and i don't have to pick up my eldest from school for another hour. Time for a cuppa and a custard cream;-)

Banned

castortroy;3090909

Not me! the baby's in bed and i don't have to pick up my eldest from … Not me! the baby's in bed and i don't have to pick up my eldest from school for another hour. Time for a cuppa and a custard cream;-)

Tea no sugar :thumbsup:

Banned

salder21;3090904

im at work

Unlucky

Me :x having my non existent lunch :?

congrats on the job:thumbsup:
    unless you class my full time job as a mammy then no i'm not at work ;-)

Not being lazy honest Guv, just ftping 3 gigs worth of elearning content

castortroy;3090909

Not me! the baby's in bed and i don't have to pick up my eldest from … Not me! the baby's in bed and i don't have to pick up my eldest from school for another hour. Time for a cuppa and a custard cream;-)

enjoy your bit of peace :thumbsup:

yes i am at the moment

alnbowes;3090959

yes i am at the moment

hello my love ;-)

Course I'm at work - looking after my little'n!! - what should I be doing?.........looking after my little'n :oops:

I'm at work, I sneak on the internet whenever possible

Banned

I don't want to work but Gordon Brown want's me to :x

DLM;3091006

I don't want to work but Gordon Brown want's me to :x

so do I

Banned

alnbowes;3091014

so do I

Why? :?

Supermod

I am at work as well. Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn.

Banned

I'm putting my feet up at home, and loving the sun shining through my cool conservatory roof :-D

Banned

Foosball Chum;3091032

I'm putting my feet up at home, and loving the sun shining through my … I'm putting my feet up at home, and loving the sun shining through my cool conservatory roof :-D

Get the kettle on! ;-)

DLM;3091019

Why? :?

cos Im probably f****g paying for you to sit at home all day in your dressing gown on here and ending up with sodding chips and bloody beans cos my money goes toward people who dont work .....+ I reckon if you all were given a brush and told to keep your community clean youd sharp find something :whistling::oops::thumbsup:

I'm not at work and wish I was

Banned

alnbowes;3091039

cos Im probably f****g paying for you to sit at home all day in your … cos Im probably f****g paying for you to sit at home all day in your dressing gown on here and ending up with sodding chips and bloody beans cos my money goes toward people who dont work .....+ I reckon if you all were given a brush and told to keep your community clean youd sharp find something :whistling::oops::thumbsup:

My credit card pays for everything not you :-D

alnbowes;3091039

cos Im probably f****g paying for you to sit at home all day in your … cos Im probably f****g paying for you to sit at home all day in your dressing gown on here and ending up with sodding chips and bloody beans cos my money goes toward people who dont work .....+ I reckon if you all were given a brush and told to keep your community clean youd sharp find something :whistling::oops::thumbsup:

hey you big mouth get back down off your pedestal and leave DLM alone

some people cant work.like me! me back is nackered:-(

i am joking towars people i dont know , however i do feel that if some members of my family were told to go out daily and do something to get their dole they would very quickly find a job. Money for nothing is too easy a rut to fall into , I've done it myself ....you start questioning why you should go when you have no time left and are only a few quid better off.

Banned

lyndsbowes;3091058

hey you big mouth get back down off your pedestal and leave DLM alone

Thank you Lynds, i love you more every day x x

Fancy leaving Al for me :thumbsup:

Banned

DLM;3091038

Get the kettle on! ;-)

Its on :-D

You on yer way round?

DLM;3091071

Thank you Lynds, i love you more every day x x Fancy leaving Al for me … Thank you Lynds, i love you more every day x x Fancy leaving Al for me :thumbsup:

as long as i can watch for a bit :thumbsup:

:oops::oops:

Banned

mr miagi;3091064

Big :friends: x x

Banned

Foosball Chum;3091074

Its on :-DYou on yer way round?

Yes, can we have cream cakes? x x

alnbowes;3091066

i am joking towars people i dont know , however i do feel that if some … i am joking towars people i dont know , however i do feel that if some members of my family were told to go out daily and do something to get their dole they would very quickly find a job. Money for nothing is too easy a rut to fall into , I've done it myself ....you start questioning why you should go when you have no time left and are only a few quid better off.

you mean members of my family :whistling: i agree with you there. my dad keeps them at the age of 27 and 22:w00t:

Banned

alnbowes;3091066

i am joking towars people i dont know , however i do feel that if some … i am joking towars people i dont know , however i do feel that if some members of my family were told to go out daily and do something to get their dole they would very quickly find a job. Money for nothing is too easy a rut to fall into , I've done it myself ....you start questioning why you should go when you have no time left and are only a few quid better off.

I know your nice really x x

mr miagi;3091064

awww mr m. i have to have an operation on my left hand for carpal tunnel syndrome (already had the right done)

Banned

alnbowes;3091077

as long as i can watch for a bit :thumbsup::oops::oops:

If you stop shouting at me, you can :roll:

lyndsbowes;3091090

you mean members of my family :whistling: i agree with you there. my dad … you mean members of my family :whistling: i agree with you there. my dad keeps them at the age of 27 and 22:w00t:

and their partners :whistling:

DLM;3091109

If you stop shouting at me, you can :roll:

whooo hooo

an lynds , I havnmt forgotton about the appt , how u doing since you ran out of cigs :whistling:

Banned

DLM;3091088

Yes, can we have cream cakes? x x

Yeah you bring the cake......I have the cream here already :thumbsup:

Foosball Chum;3091117

Yeah you bring the cake......I have the cream here already :thumbsup:

You dirty old man (said like steptoes son )

lyndsbowes;3091100

awww mr m. i have to have an operation on my left hand for carpal tunnel … awww mr m. i have to have an operation on my left hand for carpal tunnel syndrome (already had the right done)

my back has been nackered for years. done it in a car crash:x

alnbowes;3091116

whooo hooo an lynds , I havnmt forgotton about the appt , how u doing … whooo hooo an lynds , I havnmt forgotton about the appt , how u doing since you ran out of cigs :whistling:

[SIZE="6"]I'M ALRIGHT....OK[/SIZE] lol no i'm fine up to now:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions