But happy new year to you

mutley1

Lol princess. I think we are in 2017 X)But happy new year to you

Lol, I didn't notice that X)

mutley1

Lol princess. I think we are in 2017 X)But happy new year to you

You really think she didn't know?

But yes, happy new year princess

1. Why would anyone be asleep? It's not that late and it's bank holiday tomorrow.
2. *2017
3. I thought you were leaving?
4. Happy new year.

deeky

You really think she didn't know? :|But yes, happy new year princess

To be honest, i had to check myself several times before posting that as i wasnt sure myself. Lol X)

Original Poster

lol

You were almost too late to post on 1st of January, must have been a great party!

Happy new year

Original Poster

Aiden1512

1. Why would anyone be asleep? It's not that late and it's bank holiday … 1. Why would anyone be asleep? It's not that late and it's bank holiday tomorrow. 2. *20173. I thought you were leaving? 4. Happy new year.

​its not a bloody crime saying happy new year is it and some people are working tomorrow actually

Original Poster

no no i was asleep in bed

I'm asleep and been so for the last hour or so having wonderful dreams about landscaping and American family's gardens

I'll wish you a Happy New Year 2017 (unless I am going to hibernate for a whole year) when I wake up from this strange dream
Edited by: "philphil61" 1st Jan

Aiden1512

1. Why would anyone be asleep? It's not that late and it's bank holiday … 1. Why would anyone be asleep? It's not that late and it's bank holiday tomorrow. 2. *20173. I thought you were leaving? 4. Happy new year.

I persuaded her to stay

princess23

lol

Glad you haven't left princess, the threads have been kinda deep and heavy today, need something lighthearted to finish the day.

barriey

Glad you haven't left princess, the threads have been kinda deep and … Glad you haven't left princess, the threads have been kinda deep and heavy today, need something lighthearted to finish the day.

Agree mate. So much bickering and hatred going on around here at the moment.

Original Poster

yes thts was it

Crap! I've just missed Mrs Browns boys

Banned

barriey

Lol, I didn't notice that X)

Me neither haha

Banned

barriey

Glad you haven't left princess, the threads have been kinda deep and … Glad you haven't left princess, the threads have been kinda deep and heavy today, need something lighthearted to finish the day.

So true, we need princess to lighten up the misc

Toon_army

Crap! I've just missed Mrs Browns boys

Was a good one tonight, don't worry though the BBC are bound to repeat it several hundred times over the next week or so.

Happy New Year to you too! Hope you have a good one, and same to everyone else on here

barriey

Was a good one tonight, don't worry though the BBC are bound to repeat it … Was a good one tonight, don't worry though the BBC are bound to repeat it several hundred times over the next week or so.

Be on Catchup or Kodi mate, I'll get it on there. I don't watch tele but normally watch this at Christmas, always wanted to see them live

princess23

​its not a bloody crime saying happy new year is it and some people are w … ​its not a bloody crime saying happy new year is it and some people are working tomorrow actually

You didn't address point 3 though

deeky

I did. Post 14

deeky

Now now deeky, new year and fresh starts!

mutley1

I did. Post 14

Oh. Well done mutters.

Banned

barriey

He can't do that. But your 100% right x

barriey

Don't you worry about me barriey, you've got your new friends to think about now

I was asleep but all my notifications on my HUKD app are set to princess23 and this thread woke me...

Original Poster

im off to bed before anyone starts thinking im rude good night sweet dreams x

princess23

im off to bed before anyone starts thinking im rude good night sweet … im off to bed before anyone starts thinking im rude good night sweet dreams x

Night!

deeky

Oh. Well done mutters.

To be fair. I dont recollect princess being nasty. She may be a bit odd, but she can be entertaining. i can see that she is not your cup of tea, which is fair enough.

mutley1

To be fair. I dont recollect princess being nasty. She may be a bit … To be fair. I dont recollect princess being nasty. She may be a bit odd, but she can be entertaining. i can see that she is not your cup of tea, which is fair enough.

I won't deny that. But like I said a day or 2 ago, she's ultimately harmless and there are far more hateful people in this very thread.

deeky

I won't deny that. But like I said a day or 2 ago, she's ultimately … I won't deny that. But like I said a day or 2 ago, she's ultimately harmless and there are far more hateful people in this very thread.

Yes. That i can see.

deeky

I won't deny that. But like I said a day or 2 ago, she's ultimately … I won't deny that. But like I said a day or 2 ago, she's ultimately harmless and there are far more hateful people in this very thread.

haritori

Sorry hari, but you upset the boss and once the boss is upset, you are in real trouble

Banned

princess23

im off to bed before anyone starts thinking im rude good night sweet … im off to bed before anyone starts thinking im rude good night sweet dreams x

Ninite Princess

princess23

​its not a bloody crime saying happy new year is it and some people are w … ​its not a bloody crime saying happy new year is it and some people are working tomorrow actually

I'm only messing around princess chill out, I'll even pour you a glass of rose

mutley1

I persuaded her to stay

She persuaded herself to stay before she even decided she was leaving.... again
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247670
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57120
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769607
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314661

See more discussions