Groups

whos awake???

Banned
    and awake enough to have a decent convo, the fellas gone to work and im wide awake and VERY bored xxx

13 Comments

bless......

I'm up, drinking Swedish coffee and off to play golf in 20 mins, the weathers great. Blue skies here!

well i'm awake even though i could have had a lie-in today - why do i wake up earlier at weekends than during the week when i have to get up early?! aagghh

jobibear;4760112

I'm up, drinking Swedish coffee and off to play golf in 20 mins, the … I'm up, drinking Swedish coffee and off to play golf in 20 mins, the weathers great. Blue skies here!

Blue sky - you are lucky it's pouring here :x

wide awake too!! cant wait for the summer!! ;-]

Banned

helcatamy1;4760114

well i'm awake even though i could have had a lie-in today - why do i … well i'm awake even though i could have had a lie-in today - why do i wake up earlier at weekends than during the week when i have to get up early?! aagghh

SNAP!

Im awake have been since about 5am due to the puppies squeaking away in my bedroom and then my sons 5th birthday today as well!

tell me about it!! a lie-in for me is 7am!! lol

oh glad its not just me then!!! weekdays 6am is a dragand at weekends i'm awake at 5.30 - wide awake - at least i have time to myself before the kids get up i s'pose!

Well at least ur not at work like me

Weathers cr*p here too ... drizzleing

I'm up and working, the sky is grey and the wind is freezing. And I need to go outside for a while. Happy days.

just pottering, been up since seven too, you still bored then?

I'm awake, I usually wake up 2pm onwards. This is going to be one long day.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22
      2. Question for electrician on bathroom fan45
      3. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?45
      4. To buy Iphone 611

See more discussions