Groups

whos awake at 3.36am????

Banned
    i cant sleep so im cleaning, whats everyone else doing?

22 Comments

me!! :-D just come in from a fab night out with friends & am very tipsy & have a hubby who's passed out now :lol:

Banned

Goodnight you're banned - again!!!

me

Mike..

aScottishBloke;8282756

Goodnight you're banned - again!!!

what for cleaning or being awake at this hour? :giggle:
    how's barbados asb?

MikeBeaver;8282758

me :pMike..

hi mike

Banned

cheerleader;8282759

what for cleaning or being awake at this hour? :giggle:how's barbados … what for cleaning or being awake at this hour? :giggle:how's barbados asb?

Brilliant thanks :thumbsup:

At least the OP has no distractions now, house should be spotless in the morning.

aScottishBloke;8282762

Brilliant thanks :thumbsup:At least the OP has no distractions now, house … Brilliant thanks :thumbsup:At least the OP has no distractions now, house should be spotless in the morning.

:lol: can you fit me in your suitcase next time you go :whistling:

aScottishBloke;8282762

Brilliant thanks :thumbsup:At least the OP has no distractions now, house … Brilliant thanks :thumbsup:At least the OP has no distractions now, house should be spotless in the morning.

Make sure you go to Oistins on a friday night. Brilliant :thumbsup:

CFC_Mark;8282766

here's hoping asb can fit me in his suitcase then :lol:

Banned

CFC_Mark;8282766

Yeah, been a few times this trip already. Right bang in the middle of Oistins Festival, where you can enjoy viewing Fish Boning competitions as well as Greasy Pole Climbing. The Banks is dirt cheap and not the worst lager either :thumbsup:

aScottishBloke;8282769

Yeah, been a few times this trip already. Right bang in the middle of … Yeah, been a few times this trip already. Right bang in the middle of Oistins Festival, where you can enjoy viewing Fish Boning competitions as well as Greasy Pole Climbing. The Banks is dirt cheap and not the worst lager either :thumbsup:

fish boning competition sounds exciting :lazy: although greasy pol climbing sounds as though it would be fun to watch :thumbsup:

you get that at any nightclub with bladdered girlies trying to look super cool as they pole dance!!!

fern37;8282776

you get that at any nightclub with bladdered girlies trying to look super … you get that at any nightclub with bladdered girlies trying to look super cool as they pole dance!!!

:giggle: hi fern

cheerleader;8282777

:giggle: hi fern

Hiya.....sounds like you had an ace night out.

ASB...which part of Scotland are you from? Am curious.

Banned

Scottish Borders until early Jan of this year

fern37;8282778

Hiya.....sounds like you had an ace night out.

i did thanks :-D although i think i had better get some sleep now as i've got to take the kids to an easter egg hunt in the morning
    so night night everyone xx

Not long got back from town, I was also cleaning! then I tucked into a nice Hawaiian pizza

aScottishBloke;8282783

Scottish Borders until early Jan of this year

so your not a true scot then!! lol :w00t:

livingthelife07;8282785

Not long got back from town, I was also cleaning! then I tucked into a … Not long got back from town, I was also cleaning! then I tucked into a nice Hawaiian pizza

Pizza...yummy! I could do with some right now

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm - Pizza

Working here, don't finish till 7am
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2484
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2976
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047151

See more discussions